BRUINS GDT GAME 26 1:08 PM - Coyotes roam the streets of Boston - NESN, NESN 4K, NHLN ( NO ESPN+ ), SN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Got a bit hairy there in parts of the 2nd and most of the 3rd, but the Bruins held on and the offense was solid today. Some really sloppy Yotes defense helped. Lots that can be worked on. Bit frustrating to have to wait again until Wednesday for the next game. An awkward schedule at the moment. But for now 2 points is 2 points.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
I think it was the Boychuk forearm shiver. Don’t think he punched him in the head.
That’s better I guess. At first glance looked like a punch. He still went up high on him. Would have loved to see a little push back from Lindholm.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
There are Pasta haters? Being critical of the number of turnovers he commits does not make one a "hater."

Hard agree with this.

No such thing as a pasta hater, just fans that don’t give him a pass for the games where he’s just out for a skate for 3/4 of his shifts.

I’m not surprised some posters have issues with nuance though.

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
That was a weird game and I'm glad the B's held on. Now they have another long break, hard to keep playing well with the stops and starts. Hopefully it gives Charlie and Zacha time to recover, and the rest of the team to re-energize from the bug going around.

Reactions: LouisSleigher
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad