What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Did you guys know we have a game today?

200_s.gif

Go teem.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
We haven't scored more than 3 goals in regulation in the last 13 games. And most of the time we've only scored 1 or 2.

I am dying for a game where we get some goals.

Hugh Mongusbig

Mar 7, 2012
We haven't scored more than 3 goals in regulation in the last 13 games. And most of the time we've only scored 1 or 2.

I am dying for a game where we get some goals.

Datsyuk has 1 assist in 9 games.
Look who he is asked to play with night in and night out.
Getting somebody who can actually put the puck in the net on Datsyuk's wing would certainly help.

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
It's time to move on from one of Pulks or Jurco. No need for one of them to be sitting most of the year or switching them every once in a while and lose rhythm.

Should have traded Pulks when he was lighting up the AHL.

WingedWheel1987

Jan 11, 2011
GPP Michigan
Should be an easy win. Buffalo can't score at ES, and generate most of their offense on the PP, which is good since Detroit has an excellent PK.

3-1 Wings

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
But is his trade value any lower now?

11 pts in 22 games is not bad at all.

Yeah, it's not a bad point total at all. That said, I think it makes him look a lot better than the tapes would. The best option is to hold on to him at this point, he's definitely capable of adjusting to the NHL level but he hasn't fully been able to do it yet...which is why if they were going to trade him I think it would have been better to do so before bringing him up. Give him a while to (hopefully) prove that he can make the necessary changes and maybe he's got some good value at the TDL.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Still maintain we're on the right track this season. Pavel's production is bound to pick up(a few multi-point games are due) and the PP aswell. You don't like these "blown" games lately, but 4-0-3 and points in seven straight has been much better than it feels.

Lampedampe

Feb 26, 2015
You guys aren't dreaming high enough, wings win 6-0.. Still outplayed but Mrazek has 40+ shutout. Pulky has a hattrick and everyone praises him to be the next hull etc etc..( He'll obviously go score-less 10 games after that).

Edit: Oh and yeah, they score all goals on PP ;)

hyduK

Feb 21, 2009
Still maintain we're on the right track this season. Pavel's production is bound to pick up(a few multi-point games are due) and the PP aswell. You don't like these "blown" games lately, but 4-0-3 and points in seven straight has been much better than it feels.

Yeah, and it's not as if the blown leads are some new Blashill thing. We've been blowing (small) third period leads for a few seasons now.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Isn't it the perfect day to set our PP on fire?

Well according to Blashill that's what they were practicing on during practice. Why isn't Larkin on the pp more? I mean he leads the team in goals.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Mrazek in net. He's slowly workin his way into the starter role I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad