GDT: GAME 25: Leafs vs. Bruins | 7:00 pm | TSN/FAN590 | Where Bears Are Thrown

• Thread starter Leafs For Life*
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Holzer is absolutely terrible. This kid is not ready for the NHL right now, but noooooo make him play instead of a PMD, who we sorely need.

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
You know as a comparison between just captains, Chara looks more mobile than Phaneuf. Or it's a tie. Either way, one guy is 6'9, the other isn't. Was Dion like this during his rookie years?

DaveT83*

Phaneuf and Kessel on the ice together 5on5 is one of the stupidest things a coach could ever do.

The hate for Holzer is absurd.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
So far the Leafs have been doing really nicely for long periods, then a defensive breakdown that gets scored on. In a way it makes it more painful.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
You guys are silly, both goals were not Holzer's fault, but we need to blame a goal on Kostka or Holzer to feel good.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
A defenceman should not be pitching that up high in the neutral zone. It is a rookie mistake but what I hate is Seguin scored this goal.

No pitching in hockey, only baseball. lol

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
You know as a comparison between just captains, Chara looks more mobile than Phaneuf. Or it's a tie. Either way, one guy is 6'9, the other isn't. Was Dion like this during his rookie years?

Dion was very mobile, even two years ago he used to be all over the place and rush the puck. You just don't see that anymore

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
i honestly don't get it.. we are paying Liles and Komi 8 million dollars and throwing 2 AHLers on the ice over them

That's right you don't get it... Those AHLers are a big reason why this team is where it is in the standings... PS they're NHLers now it's about time that stigma is lifted don't you think?

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Hate to say it but maybe it's time to play Kosta with Phaneuf. Holzer is brutal on for all the goals against the past 2 games. Just not a top pair guy and gets exposed playing big minutes. Good 6/7 guy

Scrivens is horrible no rebound control and leads to the team running around. Reimer plays composed and the team follows suit

William Hylander

There can be only 1
Aug 17, 2009
I don't see a reason for Holzer to be on the team. Kostka was playing much better before with Dion and Fraser is the better version of Holzer anyways. I hope the media can drill it through Carlyle that Holzer is useless, when Kostka was playing with Phaneuf he seemed to respond to the criticism.

Nonis needs to get a right handed #2 D. Otherwise we are stuck with interim players on the first pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad