GDT: GAME 25: KRAKEN @ HABS | Server Migration Edition | Mon., Dec. 12th, 2023, 7:30 PM ET -- RDS, SN1, SNE, SNO, SNP, TSN690, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tonight's game vs. the Kraken is scheduled for 7:30 PM, rather than the usual time for Habs evening home games.

Not sure why. Maybe, they're taking into account how this site was scheduled for a server migration and was down for several hours, from about 7 AM to early afternoon.
:DD

vq9F6gs.gif

Edit: glad the site migration down time is now over.

Habs following up a 5-4 overtime loss at home against the Wings on Saturday, coming back twice from 3-0 and 4-2 deficits to tie it. Of note, Josh Anderson with his 3rd point of the season (all assists), with his prior point having only been obtained 9 games before.

Captain Nick broke his slump with a first goal in 10 games, also added an assist. And his sometimes buddy in crime, Cole Caufield, won the Molson Cup (yay?) for November.

Maybe we'll see the Dynamic Duo playing together more regularly now that MSL has been shuffling lines again.

CsYcHdF.gif

So, with the Kraken in town, let's welcome Shane Wright! Wait, what -- he's not with the team? Oh, he's in the minors?

Would have been a good time for all those Habs fans who had paid dearly to get Shane Wright jerseys done prior to the draft, to dust them off and wear them tonight.

rcbubxQ.gif

Meantime, we've seen Gouging Geoff up to his old tricks again, this time with a new promo that shamelessly charges fans $195 for them to spend a brief moment with Youppi! at the game. He might as well have come up with an ad that fully expresses what this is really about.

XsuUb8w.jpg

Mercy buckets, Geoff! See if you can slip in a few more ads into your broadcasts cause there are several unexploited pixels on our TV monitors and we can't have that now, can we.

Not sure what to expect from this game but I'm guessing some of us may not even be watching. Right, Dino?

291oOl3.jpg

LINEUPS:

p39kf8k.gif

Last edited:

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
What was marty trying to accomplish with slaf on the third last game. Maybe we overeacted but you know Therrien Julien would have kept him there for 10 games so it was more of a PTSD reaction from us lool

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Nice, they upgraded the server. Double the power

That one hamster looks defective. I hope they have 2N+1 redundancy built in somehow.

I feel like tonight is going to be a barn burner with Donkey scoring twice and Yoel capping it with a GWG. Just a feeling I have.

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Impossible for the Habs to lose this game.
All the Hab players want you to hold their beers.

That one hamster looks defective. I hope they have 2N+1 redundancy built in somehow.

I feel like tonight is going to be a barn burner with Donkey scoring twice and Yoel capping it with a GWG. Just a feeling I have.
After reading many of your posts I get the distinct impression you're a feely touchy kinda guy.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Slaf back with CC/Suzuki. Hopefully this last long then the barely 2 games before Dvorak came back.

Evans's promotion is interesting (he's the 2nd line center, Monahan is at wing, Basu correct himself in a subsequent tweet). Could the Habs be shopping him? Actually aren't everyone not on the 1st line available for trade? :laugh:

Impossible for the Habs to lose this game.
I actually can think of a few ways the Habs can lose this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad