GDT: Game #25: Flyers @ Coyotes | 7:00pm (AZ) | Scripps

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Man they have good player's each one can beat a D 1 on 1 and close in for a shot

Torts is a great coach

A friend got will break out soon

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
Man they have good player's each one can beat a D 1 on 1 and close in for a shot

Torts is a great coach

A friend got will break out soon
Er a fight lol spell correct

If I was Tourny , I would have them practice shooting the puck

Put 4 targets up if the miss , bag skate , rinse and repeat

Good thing I am not the coach

Reactions: Dirty Old Man

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Meh, streak had to end sometime. That's a good team, we'll see em again in February, and by then we should be healthier.

Let's hit this roadie strong. This next 7 game stretch:

@ BOS
@ BUF
@ PIT
SJ
BUF
OTT
@ SJ

I think we can get 10 out of 14 points there.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
I thought their first goal right off the draw was a Tommy Salo Olympics goal, but it looks like it came off Ingram's shoulder instead of his head.

Napoli

Oct 4, 2023
Philly's trap game really slowed them down, the effort was there but the Flyers executed well. Noticed similar issues againt the Jets who play a similar style.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I thought their first goal right off the draw was a Tommy Salo Olympics goal, but it looks like it came off Ingram's shoulder instead of his head.
When the PP is not working, Keller and Schmaltz are almost invisible 5v5. It's been like that the whole year.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
they swapped Cooley and Kerfoot
Didn't get a chance to see the game, but I was wondering if they might try Kerfoot there as he is playing some pretty good hockey. Feisty, fast and not scared to go into the corners.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
That was a well coached team, they didn't give us much. We made a few mistakes and Ingram let in a few he hasn't lately. There team D and goal tending was a little better, that was the difference.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
How bad was Kesselring? Minus 3 and 6 TOI. Our first line? Keller -3, Schmaltz -2 and Cooley -4. Have no idea why AT puts Cooley on that first line. Give the kid a chance, he's not ready for 1st. line duty. Keller and Schmaltz lead the team in minus. Every forward has a + in the +/- stat, except that first line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad