GDT: Game 25: Edmonton Oilers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | Just don't lose

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Draft picks + dump Holden. Players' daily cap hits are significantly lower almost 60 days into the season, and they're doing OK carrying 21 players so cap space isn't the crucial issue it once was.

What draft picks are we trading to get someone to downgrade from whoever to Holden? That also only frees up about 4 million contract we can trade for now.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Number one priority is to get this team in the gym+ running skating drills until they are a fast team again. This roster doesn't work if they're the ones being outsped.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Here is what i would do in the offseason;

1. Try to get rid of Patches. Retain salary if you have too.
3. Use his cap space to get some defense.
4. Make these f***ing players exercise so they don't run out of steam in every game.

Give Gallant 20 games next season. If the same shit happens, fire him.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Here is what i would do in the offseason;

1. Try to get rid of Patches. Retain salary if you have too.
3. Use his cap space to get some defense.
4. Make these ****ing players exercise so they don't run out of steam in every game.

Give Gallant 20 games next season. If the same **** happens, fire him.

Pacioretty has been our most consistent forward, we won't retain salary if they decide to trade him.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I had other matters that required my attention, so I missed every second of this game.... I think that was a good thing.

As the starter GDT maker I feel a lot of responsibility falls on me, I'm ice cold right now, my confidence is low. But I'd be remiss to shoulder all the blame, our meme and gif game is weak, how can we sustain pressure with out funny pictures and flashing lights to keep us going, it's not surprising we run out of gas in the third. Getting @BattleBorn is going to fix everything, the issues go deeper than that. We got lazy and complacent over the offseason, we need to work hard for a full sixty and meme this bitch up.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Is it time we accept that this is simply a pretty mediocre team? :dunno:

We’re just playing for either 3rd place or a wild card. No way are we playing for 1st without a dramatic turnaround. I hope the team figures something out in the 2nd half of the season.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
What did he say?
Basically that the boys didn't have the effort and he was disappointed in the effort level of at least a few of the guys. When asked if it's an effort or execution problem he basically said you need effort to have execution and the effort wasn't where it needed to be. Still a bit softbally but way harsher than he responded to other, objectively worse performances.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Patchy Glassy Stoney
Marchy Billy Tucky
Carrie Eaksie Smitty
Nosey Paulie Reavey

should be the forward lines next game. Quit dickin around here.

or clone Eaksie

Eaksie Eaksie Reavey
EaksieEaksieEaksie
EaksieEaksieEaksie
EaksieEaksieEaksie
Eaksie

Last edited:

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
I had other matters that required my attention, so I missed every second of this game.... I think that was a good thing.

As the starter GDT maker I feel a lot of responsibility falls on me, I'm ice cold right now, my confidence is low. But I'd be remiss to shoulder all the blame, our meme and gif game is weak, how can we sustain pressure with out funny pictures and flashing lights to keep us going, it's not surprising we run out of gas in the third. Getting @BattleBorn is going to fix everything, the issues go deeper than that. We got lazy and complacent over the offseason, we need to work hard for a full sixty and meme this ***** up.

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:
Battle Born missing! Of course, that's the problem here. Too bad he moved to Washington state and became a Seattle Kraken fan. :laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
All this talk about defense, they also need a speedster up front with some sandpaper, spurs and a cattle prod. A guy like Blake Coleman.

Or at least try Roy at 3LW.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad