Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
J1M2nS0.jpg

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
Don't mind Boucher with Horvat either. Goldobin on LW is fine. I know he's right handed and listed as RW, but is he actually a right winger or does he play his off side? If he can move over then Eriksson can play LW for the helicopter line.

5dLvEkL.png

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Not sure id want Boucher with EP40 and Goldobin.

Who the heck is goint to retrieve the puck for that line or win board battles?

Would go with

Gagner-Horvat- Boucher
Goldy- EP40- Virtanen

I also would like to experiment with Rousell with EP40. Roussel's iq and speed has been a pleasant surprise.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Any word on Edler or Boeser yet..

Edler will not play tonight, possible for tomorrow. Boeser did not join the team on the trip.

Also, sounds like the plan was for Boucher to dress tonight, but travel issues had him arrive late, so he will not play. Looks like Leipsic draws in and Archibald is out.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Canucks have not beaten the Sharks in the last 10 starts...ouch....Hopefully,the D does not leave Nilsson out to dry,like they left Marky last game.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Roussel-Horvat-Gagner
Goldobin-Pettersson-Virtanen
Motte-Granlund-Eriksson
Leipsic-Gaudette-Schaller
Boucher
Del Zotto-Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Stecher
Edler-Biega
Nilsson likely to start

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Gotta be 6-3 Sharks at the very least. If Markstrom is starting it's almost a guarantee that he'll let in a stinker early. Then the rink gets tilted and suddenly the Canucks are down 1-3, Seems to me the last time the Canucks got a win in this building, Ryan Miller basically had to stand on his head in the crease. Not happening tonight.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Gotta be 6-3 Sharks at the very least. If Markstrom is starting it's almost a guarantee that he'll let in a stinker early. Then the rink gets tilted and suddenly the Canucks are down 1-3, Seems to me the last time the Canucks got a win in this building, Ryan Miller basically had to stand on his head in the crease. Not happening tonight.
If they can withstand the usual early onslaught by the Sharks,the Canucks might make it interesting...but the odds are firmly against them this game.

CalderSchmalder

Jul 26, 2009
Vancouver
Expecting a big game from Goldy against his former team. Petey and Horvat as well should be effective as usual. Other players I expect to contribute are Roussel, Nilsson, and Gagner. Not sure about the rest, especially our defence. Can Hutton, Tanev, and Stecher offset the Pouliot, Del Zotto, and Gudbranson effect? Probably not.

In any case, go Canucks!

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Is Boucher in? It says a lot about our lineup when I was actually a bit excited to see Boucher in :(

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00