GDT: Game #25 Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose SHARKS 7:30pm PST 29 Nov 2014 CSNCa

Hold the Pickles

Aug 16, 2003
03-K64
I'd like to say it's both but the coaching is atrocious.

Especially decisions who we play and what lines to send out at different junctures. My goodness, earlier (several games ago) we can't skate 4 RHDs when we needed an LHD. Now that we get a LHD, we still skate irwin and hannan.

Worse, late in the game T-mac sends out the 4th line while Hannan and irwin are out there. Is he trying to get the axe?

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Dude we scored 6 goals on the Ducks and ya'll be grumpled?! We won! Be hype! I totally expected us to get clowned but instead we rockem sockedem! Sure we let in 4 goals against but we scored 6. :D

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Dude we scored 6 goals on the Ducks and ya'll be grumpled?! We won! Be hype! I totally expected us to get clowned but instead we rockem sockedem! Sure we let in 4 goals against but we scored 6. :D

Maaaan I don't want to get hyped yet. Last time I got hyped, Sharks went out and laid a deuce and made me extra sad since I was kinda happy about them for once.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands

Before Hertl's goal: Great, really good. Had some issues but played a strong game.

After: Garbage.

I'll take the win, but am no way happy about the effort in the 2nd half of the game.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Before Hertl's goal: Great, really good. Had some issues but played a strong game.

I'll take the win, but am no way happy about the effort in the 2nd half of the game.

I thought hey finished pretty strong. So like first 20 and last 10 were pretty good IMO. ~30 minutes of garbagier time

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Maaaan I don't want to get hyped yet. Last time I got hyped, Sharks went out and laid a deuce and made me extra sad since I was kinda happy about them for once.

I for one enjoy the variety of the emotional train the Sharks take me on. One game it's hype city, and the next it's alcohol sadness land. It's never dull.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
I for one enjoy the variety of the emotional train the Sharks take me on. One game it's hype city, and the next it's alcohol sadness land. It's never dull.

as4XIch.png

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
DVR time, and catching up on interview notes...

TV, 1st intermission: Seems like Couture said he "shot [the puck] along the ice." The rest of that intermission interview was mostly repeats of the postgame stuff except for mentioning that they basically put the Calgary game out of their minds except for the strong defensive play.

TV, postgame (Three Stars interview) from Wingels:

- enough is enough, hopefully they've used tonight to turn the season around and play the way they want to play
- they changed lines, mixed it up a bit, but when you play with Logan and Patty, it's an easy game, they found their ways to score tonight
- weren't happy that they let Anaheim back in the game, but didn't panic, if they kept playing how they'd come out to play, they'd win

Too sleepy now and might not even watch 3rd period tomorrow. Nice to see the first two at least.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Baker is fine. Its funny how Drew was railed against pretty hard during the Kings series for being Pro-Kings, now everyone wants him back.

I like Baker too. Through the first 2 months of the season, he's really come into his own.

I also remember at the end when everyone seemed to hate Drew and wanted him gone. Now that he is most people want him back. That's very interesting.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
Good game. But I worry about how our defense is setup. I think Dillon shoild be treated as an offensive d. He and burns just don't really work together. But I suppose a lot of it has to do with knowing who is going to jump and when etc.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I like Baker too. Through the first 2 months of the season, he's really come into his own.

I also remember at the end when everyone seemed to hate Drew and wanted him gone. Now that he is most people want him back. That's very interesting.

Baker's like an dad calling for his son's team. Kinda awkward, very homer, and a cringeworthy type of dad humor.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Good game. But I worry about how our defense is setup. I think Dillon shoild be treated as an offensive d. He and burns just don't really work together. But I suppose a lot of it has to do with knowing who is going to jump and when etc.

And Burns freelances.

Plowevelski

wuts this SCF thing?
Nov 19, 2010
BASED PETE DaBoAR

Of course we'd attempt to **** the bed after that backhander that was of such an extremely sleek and beautiful variety. That teleported off Hertl's stick. Amazing stuff.

But yeah I LOL'd after Getz scored the Ducks 4th. Typical Shorkz.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Of course we'd attempt to **** the bed after that backhander that was of such an extremely sleek and beautiful variety. That teleported off Hertl's stick. Amazing stuff.

But yeah I LOL'd after Getz scored the Ducks 4th. Typical Shorkz.

I just shook my head and wanted the lights to turn off al'a Super bowl.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad