Pre-Game Talk: Game #24: Vancouver Canucks vs. Columbus Blue Jackets - Friday Nov.22 7:00PM - SNET-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
large.png
vs.
large.png

WHEN: Friday, November 22nd, 7:00PM PST
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, British Columbia
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TEAM 1040AM

Vancouver Canucks

Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Alex Burrows
Chris Higgins - Mike Santorelli - Ryan Kesler
Jannik Hansen - Brad Richardson - Zack Kassian
David Booth - Jeremy Welsh - Dale Weise

Alex Edler - Jason Garrison
Dan Hamhuis - Chris Tanev
Ryan Stanton - Kevin Bieksa

Roberto Luongo

Columbus Blue Jackets

Jenner-Dubinsky-Atkinson
Foligno-Johansen-Umberger
Comeau-MacKenzie-Letestu
Anisimov-Chaput-Boll

Tyutin-Johnson
Nikitin-Savard
Murray-Wisniewski

Bobrovsky

Karl Hungus

Oct 6, 2007
The Jackets just layed a 14 shot egg against the Oilers. I'm not sure if that will carry over or the their self loathing from getting shut out by the Oilers will motivate them to play a good game.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
The Jackets just layed a 14 shot egg against the Oilers. I'm not sure if that will carry over or the their self loathing from getting shut out by the Oilers will motivate them to play a good game.

But they're coming off a thrilling 2-1 barnburner against the red hot Flames, they'll be riding that emotional high right over the Rockies and into the Rog :sarcasm:

J Canuck

Mar 19, 2013
the couch
I hope the team shows up to play some hockey. I'd start Lack and save Lu for Saturday, but I'm fine with either as long as the rest of the team shows up. Lets make Bobrovsky look good instead of whatever it was happened last game.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Well, I definitely expect a better effort than the atrocious one we put forth vs. Florida.

Whether that results in more offense or not is questionable.

Hopefully they can bury a few early and get in the Jackets' heads.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
‏@patersonjeff7m
Sedins split up at #Canucks practice. Henrik in blue with Higgins/Hansen. Daniel in green with Santorelli/Kesler

@patersonjeff13m
Booth on ice with main group for #Canucks practice. Still one of five wearing 4th line burgundy jerseys

@BradZiemer2m
Twins split up at practice. Daniel with Santorelli and Kesler. Henrik with Higgins and Hansen. Burrows with Richardson & Kassian

canuck4life16

It what it is-mccann
May 29, 2008
Vancity
‏@patersonjeff7m
Sedins split up at #Canucks practice. Henrik in blue with Higgins/Hansen. Daniel in green with Santorelli/Kesler

@patersonjeff13m
Booth on ice with main group for #Canucks practice. Still one of five wearing 4th line burgundy jerseys

@BradZiemer2m
Twins split up at practice. Daniel with Santorelli and Kesler. Henrik with Higgins and Hansen. Burrows with Richardson & Kassian

new lines again! Henrik can play with anyone.......Daniel is likely the scorer/playmaker for Santorelli and Kesler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad