GDT: Game 24: Sharks @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ+

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:sharks @ :coyotes
7PM
FSAZ+

I might make a full GDT later but I'm kinda busy today.

Here's something interesting to look at though.
upload_2017-11-21_20-51-45.png

FYI this is points since October 30th AKA our first win.
Obviously there are some problems there like goal diff and we've played more games.

But that's a .500 points percentage. Not bad eh? Well relatively anyway.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
:sharks @ :coyotes
Here's something interesting to look at though.
View attachment 84377

But that's a .500 points percentage. Not bad eh? Well relatively anyway.

The 1st 10 games tanked the season. If this were baseball, we'd still have a playoff chance. But the overall goal should not have changed...play well, improve, win games. Do that and the season is not without merit.

OriginalJetsCoyotes

Mar 7, 2016
Hanmer, Ontario
The 1st 10 games tanked the season. If this were baseball, we'd still have a playoff chance. But the overall goal should not have changed...play well, improve, win games. Do that and the season is not without merit.

Not that I'm expecting it but anything is possible. For example; going on a 10 game winning streak would put us back on track or close to it.

These next 5 games are all winnable;

Sharks: 4 wins this month with 8 games played. Including a 3 game losing streak going into tonight's game.

Kings: 3 wins this month with 9 games played and have lost 5 of their past 6.

Knights: 4 wins in 8 games this month including a shelling from the Oilers and are also on the second half of a B2B.

Oilers: 4 wins in 11 games this month. Struggling heavily.

Flames: 6 wins in 8 games this month, probably our toughest matchup of the five. However; they've got Mike, the Legend, Smith in net. (Probably)

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
Not that I'm expecting it but anything is possible. For example; going on a 10 game winning streak would put us back on track or close to it.

These next 5 games are all winnable;

Sharks: 4 wins this month with 8 games played. Including a 3 game losing streak going into tonight's game.

Kings: 3 wins this month with 9 games played and have lost 5 of their past 6.

Knights: 4 wins in 8 games this month including a shelling from the Oilers and are also on the second half of a B2B.

Oilers: 4 wins in 11 games this month. Struggling heavily.

Flames: 6 wins in 8 games this month, probably our toughest matchup of the five. However; they've got Mike, the Legend, Smith in net. (Probably)

I like your optimism. According to Sports Club stats we need to pull 68% of pts possible to have over a 50% chance of making the playoffs. That's like winning 7 out of every 10 games. :dunno:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Don't care about the playoffs so long as everyone is motivated, on the upswing, positive attitudes, growing as players etc... would be a shame if the first ten games screwed them but if they even make it close, that will be an accomplishment and a compliment to Tocchet.

The more interesting thing would be the Coyotes within feasible striking distance but feeling the need to trade OEL at the deadline. That could get messy.

Reactions: _Del_ and CC96

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
I'm not a professional musician, but that anthem singer seemed to miss a few notes.

Reactions: Jmmack

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Sharks defenders are constantly taking away passing lanes on the Coyotes with their sticks.

I'm not a professional musician, but that anthem singer seemed to miss a few notes.

It's pretty easy to get mixed up when performing in echoy environments if you aren't experienced at it. I usually give them a break if they aren't hot dogging it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad