GDT: GAME 24 | Senators @ Blues | Kasty Goes West | Thu Dec 14 2023, 8PM | TSN5, RDS

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
St louis, a team under .500, is caving in the senators right now.

These things happens with pretty much any team. The key is managing the momentum swings and not losing confidence throughout the game.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
On the road I would go back to Jo Greig Tarasenko .. and try for more balance across the 3 lines. I like Jo on the left side better as well.
Last change is a factor. I'd do it now before we lose a game and make adjustments as a result.

I would not mind seeing Kelly, Kasty, Reinhart on the 4th line. Some other winger that can skate and be a bit of a shit disturber on the forecheck.

Our bottom 4 forewords could all be upgraded.
I like your Jo Greig Tarasenko suggestion... My thinking is that Greig can make more room for the others with his grit (if he's smart about it - no dumb penalties), Jo is the speedster who opens things up, puts opposing D on its heals, Tarasenko has the hands to pick up the spare change the others create for him.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Ottawa fans to the Ottawa senators is what Whitney Houston was to Bobby Brown. They keep getting abused in the relationship but stay because they love them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad