GDT: Game 24: Red Wings at sabres 7:30 pm et 12/5/23 (ESPN+, HULU)

MIKELGRW

Jul 13, 2022
South Florida
Screenshot (10).png

LYON is in net! Expect same lines as Saturday, Kane soon.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
Honestly I hope Kane doesn't play till Thursday. Really don't feel like the stupid ESPN broadcast stealing his first game from Ken and Mick
Lalonde seemed to strongly indicate he’s not playing tomorrow.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
So no Kane tonight? I think they'll slot him on the 2nd line with Compher and Dcat. What does everyone else think? Seems the best fit.

Reactions: Rolo Tomassi

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
We didn't beat these guys in four tries last year. They are minus their big gun in Thompson. Correction is required.

Time to take another step towards playoff validation and at the same time remind Buffalo that they are not on our level as a franchise.
Thompson is back tonight. Tuch is out, and also maybe Dahlin(He left the ice at the morning skate)

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Thompson is back tonight. Tuch is out, and also maybe Dahlin(He left the ice at the morning skate)
Ah,...... no matter. Thompson(who was quoted in the offseason as someone who was interested in seeing how good the Wings could be)can be properly introduced to losing to the Red Wings then. Stomp them out boys!

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Could be not easy game, Sabers is much better than they are playing lately

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Tage is in
Tuch is out
Greenway out
Luukkonen out(Red Wings legend Eric Comrie starts)
Girgensons out
Jack Quinn out

Detroit Knights

Feb 29, 2012
I feel this is one of those games where we won't have much trouble scoring but will have trouble keeping the puck from our net.
definitely seems like a high scoring affair like a 4-3 type with larkin getting the empty netter to make it 5-3 to stop buffalo's late push in the third

Reactions: FMichael

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Tage is in
Tuch is out
Greenway out
Luukkonen out(Red Wings legend Eric Comrie starts)
Girgensons out
Jack Quinn out
I do not remember that...at all...

He started 3 games for us in 2019. We traded for him and he then started 3 games and then we traded him away all in a few weeks period.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I do not remember that...at all...

He started 3 games for us in 2019. We traded for him and he then started 3 games and then we traded him away all in a few weeks period.
We traded Ville Saarijarvi for him (I think Howard was hurt or something) and then actually lost him on waivers less than 3 weeks later lol.

And while this article is a bit extreme, there were actually some high hopes for him when we acquired him. They obviously didn't last long :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad