GDT: Game 24 - New York Rangers @ Ottawa Senators - 7pm, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Been awhile..

02AB0F3F-DBF5-4518-9271-1A3EACE7CDC3.gif

2014nyr

Jun 14, 2014
so many of our posts aren't like, firing a seed from the slot that had to be the perfect shot...they're like in fairly tight where there's some room and doesn't need to be perfect. and always drilling the post dead on not the inside of the post and getting a little unlucky

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Lindgren, Vesey, Halak 3 stars. FOX & Goodrow HM. Not sure what to say about this. But taking the win RIP Christine McVie btw. Whom I had the honor to meet. A real polished English Woman. With her "wilder" R & R sistah...
God what a voice she had. Was so overshadowed in that band, but she was the glue of it all. Such a massive loss.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Thought Trocheck had a really nice game

Lindgren, Vesey, Halak 3 stars. FOX & Goodrow HM. Not sure what to say about this. But taking the win RIP Christine McVie btw. Whom I had the honor to meet. A real polished English Woman. With her "wilder" R & R sistah...

All the records sold, all the hits, and she was still underrated. Incredible songwriter.

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
God what a voice she had. Was so overshadowed in that band, but she was the glue of it all. Such a massive loss.

Been listening to them all week since that commercial had been using Everywhere, and it got me to listen to them again after a while, was sad to hear the news.

Reactions: Daves a mess
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad