GDT: Game 24 | Edmonton Oilers @ Detroit Red Wings| 7:30 PM EST | FS-D

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Let me save soupguru the trouble of having to post the same thing multiple times tonight:

"Leave Cleary alone!"

Detroit has to pick up 2 pts here. They can't dick around against these kids. They should be able to score more than 1-2 goals tonight. Have to limit the chances against though. Edmonton's not good yet, but they're still talented enough to find the back of the net if given opportunities.

Well, at some point it just gets old and that point for me was a month ago. Yes, Cleary isn't ideal as Datsyuk's winger. Oh well. It's not ideal for me to have less than a billion dollars too.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
:biglaugh:

Great work FlashyG!!

This is a vital week for the Wings. They can either stay in the pack fighting for a playoff spot or string some wins together in (let's be honest) some very win-able games and solidify their position in the top 8.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I approve this GDT, It's Always Sunny ftw.

8pCDMjy.gif

Do us a favor and try not to embarrass us tonight guys. You are facing a pretty sad team at the moment, better get your vcash bets in while you can!

mizunox

Dec 4, 2008
Awesome GDT!! :handclap:

These next few games against lower ranked (not worse) opponents are so important. I predict a win tonight... 3-1, and Abdelkader finally comes through with a strong game.

Vladdy84

L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
Dec 1, 2011
Farmington
I approve this GDT, It's Always Sunny ftw.

8pCDMjy.gif

Do us a favor and try not to embarrass us tonight guys. You are facing a pretty sad team at the moment, better get your vcash bets in while you can!

I wouldn't worry about it. There's a good chance the Wings only score 2 goals tonight. 1 will probably go off Dan Cleary's head or ass.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I always like watching edmonton. I think we see Mike Brown and Tootoo duke it out. Brown didnt fight his first game with the oilers so he'll be looking for one. Tootoo hasnt went for a while either, 2 slug em out guys who are arguably the best middleweight scrappers in the league

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad