GDT: Game 24: Conference Final Redux | Hawks at Kings | Nov. 29, 2014 | 9:00 PM CT | WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

2im5h6x.png

25i93ip.png

34o1mvn.png

20ql21g.png

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Two TKO GDT's in a row? Nice.

And this'll be the rare time I approve of a late start to a game. Gives the Hawks a bit extra time to recuperate from the game in Anaheim.

Let's end this circus trip in style!

member 151739

Thanks guys. :)

Let's end the circus trip with another win.

Last edited by a moderator:

UsernameWasTaken

Let's Go Hawks!
Feb 11, 2012
Toronto
Great GDT, TK! Your photoshop stuff is consistently impressive :nod:

Glee, tho.

We're going to be at the Leafs tomorrow night, but I will try to get back asap to watch this one.

Will the Hawks be mean & shove in the Kings' faces who's winning the cup this year? or will the Hawks be nice and allow the Kings to win, so they can tell their friends this summer all about how they beat the '15 cup champs in the regular season? :dunno:

Questions will soon be answered.

SatchelRuaz

Nov 2, 2014
Will be tough to get up and play with a lot of jump after yesterday. You know they were jacked for that game and I wonder how much gas they have left in the tank. They'll be up for this game too, but will they have the energy.

I assume we get Quick as well after Jones played twice earlier in the week.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Will be tough to get up and play with a lot of jump after yesterday. You know they were jacked for that game and I wonder how much gas they have left in the tank.

Not a chance. They were all talking about that loss in the summer against the Kings. I have no doubts the hawk players were probably a bit bored earlier this year, but playing against the team who all intents and purposes stole your cup.. they'll be jacked. We will see if they can play the full 60 though. I can see us easily bring very good the first 40, then run out of gas for the Kings to pounce.

CoachQ

Aug 23, 2014
Tinley Park, IL.
The Hawks should still have some gas left. They didn't have to travel and they get over 24 hours rest from the last game. Energy shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully Hossa can play. Does anyone know if Q put out Bickell and Carcillo after Perry's cheap shot yesterday? I thought that I saw them but I assume that Boudreau put him on the bench to keep him from getting his butt kicked.

Salvaged Ship

Oct 9, 2013
Corey's going again?

Would not be surprised at all if Raanta is in net tonight. He shuts these guys out last year and it seems like a logical game to finally give Crow a breather. Would rather have Crow in net against St Louis.

The Hawks have played their best hockey of the season on this trip and finally are looking like contenders again. I am giving them a lot of slack tonight and go into the game with low expectations. If they get something out of this game I will be thrilled but if not I will not be upset. The second of a back to back against the champs in their building is about as tough as it gets, we may run out of gas at some point. Whatever the outcome it has been a solid trip.

SatchelRuaz

Nov 2, 2014
I hate to see Ranta tonight against these guys. Seems like Crow could go given we don't get the Blues till Wednesday and that's at home....Crazy how much he's been playing though.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
2nd game of a back to back. I'm still expecting a heavyweight fight type of game.

Go Hawks!

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
Even if they lose, this will be a successful road trip. That said, beat the **** out of the Kings. And I hope Raanta gets the start.

This should be a good one.

Bring Back GLR

Commit to the Indian
Nov 8, 2006
Blackhawkville
This is the one right here, no way they're bored for this game, win or lose the season still goes on but I know the Hawks want this win bad.

Toews even said he watched Game 5 of the SCF and when the Kings beat the Rangers to win the Cup he wanted to remember that feeling and how bad it felt that it should have been the Hawks celebrating instead of the Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad