GDT: Game #24: Capitals vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - Scripps

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
the sports-net highlights video for caps game has a good segment showing the hit that injured durzi. slow-mo. doesnt look good. ( youtube)

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Another great game, weather seven plus minutes of storm and pounced. Then we kept our foot on their necks for the duration! I often watch the game again when i get home, it didn’t seem to translate to tv, but the caps were demoralized.

the sports-net highlights video for caps game has a good segment showing the hit that injured durzi. slow-mo. doesnt look good. ( youtube)
Hyperextended knee, at best.

Reactions: Prarievarg

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Another great game, weather seven plus minutes of storm and pounced. Then we kept our foot on their necks for the duration! I often watch the game again when i get home, it didn’t seem to translate to tv, but the caps were demoralized.

Hyperextended knee, at best.
Most fans don't understand that the game in the arena and the game on TV are intentionally 2 completely different games. Widening the cameras focus(eyes) shows the totality of players so much better.

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Most fans don't understand that the game in the arena and the game on TV are intentionally 2 completely different games. Widening the cameras focus(eyes) shows the totality of players so much better.
Well, they attempt to get more of the game on the screen and better aspect ratio make it better than what it used to be, but it still pales in comparison to live, whether you want to see a play develop, or look at something with more focus.

Reactions: LittlePipes

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Well, they attempt to get more of the game on the screen and better aspect ratio make it better than what it used to be, but it still pales in comparison to live, whether you want to see a play develop, or look at something with more focus.
For me it's the away from the puck play that shows what the Player is really all about. Replays sometimes show that as a little bit but generally the TV viewer has no idea how good at 200 ft a Player really is with tge little details. And I'm far from an expert.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
For me it's the away from the puck play that shows what the Player is really all about. Replays sometimes show that as a little bit but generally the TV viewer has no idea how good at 200 ft a Player really is with tge little details. And I'm far from an expert.
Absofrigginlutely..

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
I don’t even know what’s going on at this point…
Perfect username!
Who pissed in Nash's cheerios? He's talked some smack.
Half of forum 40
So who's leaving to make room for Geekie next year? It looks like we'll have 6 NHL centers.

No one. Geekie should be with Tucson the entire season.... unless injuries knocks 3 centers out of the lineup similar to this season, then give him a shot so he can see how much work he has before him.

I'd rather have Boyd be the 4/5th line center than Geekie next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad