GDT: Game 24: Boston @ Montreal 7pm, SN, TVA, NESN

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Bruins- Habs, can't wait. Goes without saying this one has to be a win against those cretins.

Balls out for 3 periods guys, nothing less, I can't take a humiliating game against those bastards.

Reactions: Forum93 and cphabs

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Players who missed games due to injuries this season:
6'4 Weber
6'4 Armia
6'2 Juulsen
6'1 Schlemko
6'1 Deslauriers
5'11 Shaw
5'9 Byron

Seems like the big guys are the one getting injured
Ok, that leaves the little guys left.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Of course no one was doing a GDT when most are at the meet-up

:sarcasm:

I'm not at the meet-up and would have gladly done it overnight but my batteries were full-out dead. I slept right through for a change.

Man, the OP of the GDT is as tall as up to the real Markov's knee. Just a joke, glad someone stepped up and made one.

Reactions: ArtPeur

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Bruins- Habs, can't wait. Goes without saying this one has to be a win against those cretins.

Balls out for 3 periods guys, nothing less, I can't take a humiliating game against those bastards.

Nothing more to add to this perfect articulation.

W*****s. #biguptothelonemod

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Just a few years ago when it was a Bruins/Habs game day this board would be buzzing and really anticipating the game since it was a Bruins/Habs game after all. For the past few seasons though the fire has been gone from here it seems and a Bruins/Habs game is just like any other game now, at least for me anyway. It will be nice when these Bruins/Habs games become really heated again between the teams and both fanbases because I'm not seeing it from the Habs fanbase lately towards the Bruins.

I'm sure Bruin fans on their board still hate the Habs with every cell in their bodies though. :)Reading posts from Bruin fans still losing their minds over anything Habs related in these games is the most entertaining thing for me about these matchups now. :laugh:

I'll still throw in a "**** the Bruins" though. :)

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Just a few years ago when it was a Bruins/Habs game day this board would be buzzing and really anticipating the game since it was a Bruins/Habs game after all. For the past few seasons though the fire has been gone from here it seems and a Bruins/Habs game is just like any other game now, at least for me anyway. It will be nice when these Bruins/Habs games become really heated again between the teams and both fanbases because I'm not seeing it from the Habs fanbase lately towards the Bruins.

I'm sure Bruin fans on their board still hate the Habs with every cell in their bodies though. :)Reading posts from Bruin fans still losing their minds over anything Habs related in these games is the most entertaining thing for me about these matchups now. :laugh:

I'll still throw in a "**** the Bruins" though. :)
Bruins fans are hilarious on their board...man they hate the Habs. lol

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
So why is Reilly out? One of Benn, Alzner or Schlemko could have rested their weary bones tonight, no?
Either an undisclosed injury or the coach has an undisclosed dislike for him.
Sat him when others deserved a worse fate and there must have been a breech in our team's attitude. :huh:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I've been out of commission since yesterday, tired as hell on account of being sleep deprived.

I wanted to pitch in with this GDT but then got a full plate of errands to run and just now found a few minutes to post.

I was going to do a GDT theme based on dubious Black Friday purchases. One of them would have been this really weird raw meat clothing:

71aPIRhBrpL._UX385_.jpg

We're going to have to get through those nasty Bruins -- medium rare please.

How's it look, anyone confident about tonight's game?

Nice marbling @groovejuice must approve.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
If we lose this one we can drop out of that wildcard as early as our next game.
Funny thing is I don't feel like crying.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Have a great night at the meetup guys and gals. Since many of us can't be at the meetup I'll add the beer to this GDT for those of us here. Sorry Geoff but it isn't that crappy ol Molson bog water you sell. :) Grab a glass, put your feet up, and enjoy the game.

giphy.gif

Reactions: OldCraig71

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015

Hey last time I used the B word I was censored, what no mods here tonight :sarcasm:

Reactions: Runner77

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
It was their GTD last time, where we shut them out..............they were calling the habs the smurfs from poutineville!! lol and then Price shuts them out!! Hilarious...
Didn’t realize there were turns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad