Post-Game Talk: Game#24: Anaheim Ducks vs Colorado Avalanche, 7pm PT, BSSC (Ducks win 4-3 in SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
We have 8 forwards who are even or higher (2 of whom only played 1 game) in the last 3, and 5 with at least 1 point. We scratched one of them, for another player on both lists.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
If I wear a Rangers jersey tonight, I’ll be getting dirty looks all night. lol
1701551287403.jpeg

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
Yup. Many of us have pointed out how Mac cheats up top. Then there's also our forwards flying out of the dzone and leaving our d-men on an island with the puck without great passing outlet options.
I feel like Zegras was pivotal in this (zone exits) for his line. Maybe I am miss judging but it seemed like during the first games this season where he was in the lineup Z was the 10-20ft pass to get out of the zone subsequently feeding it up to leo/terry or vice versa. Seemed like Z supported between the half wall and blue line in d zone a lot to get us transitioned out to neutral zone. Now we seem more frequently trapped. Anyone else feel this way?

Last edited:

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
Like Edmonton, will be interested to see if we have any answer to the high end talent guys on the Avs

slippingsloth

Jul 18, 2022
You people stopped at some point?
Its looked down upon at work. But if it were up to the ducks id have shot a liver this season.

First in celebration during win streak come backs and then in depression these last 8.

That is assuming it recovered from last season

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
Actually on the front end of a back-to-back tonight, too, because the Kings don’t play hockey anymore. This could get very ugly

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
silfverberg's hockey IQ and sense is still there but his body is just broken. he hasn't been terrible though

killorn is getting chances but he looks slow and out of shape. could be because he missed time, but i would've rather made him a scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad