GDT: Game 23: NYR @ MTL | A beautiful day in the neighborhood | Nov. 23, 2019 7:00pm ET, CITY SNE TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
A little shout out to Mr. Rogers, who Tom Hanks is bringing back to life with this new movie:

MU8mLYd.jpg

So, it got me thinking.

What would it be like if Claude Julien were taking on the Mr. Rogers role, instead?

It might look something like this ...

FoOF23M.gif

7hxwY4p.gif

1LsFlKq.gif

1LhPG83.gif

So far so good. :sarcasm:

Now, what would happen if we'd have a HF Habs fan interacting with Julien as Mr. Rogers?

Show might take a whole other turn ...

VEbbIiG.gif

Imagine that. A fan referring to Julien as "Clod." To his face.

"Clod", like we so often see fans make fun of him on HF.

Would it be any wonder if this happened as a result ...

BBFlimg.gif

The wrath that would ensue.

It might even escalate during game situations, where Julien could lose total control and take it on refs.

All of that cause a fan called him "Clod"!!!!!

a7ovh55.gif

And of course, that threat has already materialized ...

4WHE06t.gif

I don't know what it was like to watch Mr. Rogers in his heyday. But, I imagine with Julien as Mr. Rogers, it might have been broadcast something just like so ... hey, where are those rabbit ears?!?

QfQcWjQ.gif

Now, if you're going to make fun of Julien, you gotta be silky smooth like Marc Denis, not like some of those brash and uncouth HF posters. :sarcasm:

You gotta work on your delivery and your content, like a pro ...

G1hC4fj.gif

See? No Julien eye-laser beams unleashed.

LINEUPS

Habs

Tatar - Danault - Gallagher
Lehkonen - Domi - Suzuki
Hudon - Kotkaniemi - Armia
Cousins - Thompson - Weal

Chiarot - Weber
Mete - Petry
Reilly - Fleury

Price
Kinkaid

NYR

Panarin-Strome-Fast
Kreider-Chytil-Buchnevich
Lemieux-Howden-Kakko
Gettinger-McKegg-Smith

Skjei-Trouba
Hajek-DeAngelo
Lindgren-Fox

Georgiev

Says right up there, in the Tom Hanks movie caption: "We could all use a little kindness."

Charles Hudon too, could use some.

Hey Claude ... Hudon wishes for you to stop yo-yoing him from line to line. And for your boss, Biceptisaurus, to cease moving him to and fro the AHL. Would you be so kind? :sarcasm:

oSlkwOW.jpg

25Z7vra.jpg

Last edited:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I like your stories, now I know what you do at night, (see TV thread). :sarcasm:

No way in hell we lose this. It can't happen, it's just not physically possible, the odds are astronomicaly infinite and people have wagered their lifetime savings into this contest.

GO:habsGO

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Awesome Runner.. I Absolutely love Marc in the house plant... The detail to put that in .. well thank you sir. Gave me a big friggen smile. :toothless

Habs lose cause its the rangers so we gotta lose???

Reactions: Runner77

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
This is the first game I've been able to watch in a while it feels like.
I am looking forward to some chips and maybe a beer tonight :D

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I don't have a good feeling about tonight.

The Rangers played yesterday and the Habs often wins versus teams that are playing back-to-back. I'm expecting a win.. but it's the Habs at the same time and you never know what you'll get!

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Great job Runner as always, I am going to be honest though, I probably will only watch small amounts of this game. I am more interested in the Avs vs Leafs game, I want to see the outcome of that one. I have been reading their board all week and I find it quite entertaining, if they experience a bump in the road I want to be there and read it in realtime.:laugh:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Wow what a great GDT. Fantastic job Runner. :bow:

Now as for this game. If the rested Habs lose tonight to this NYR team who played and lost handily to the Sens last night I see this happening on this board afterwards. :)

e1012ac94306f733fffaa45e7edbe508.jpg

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
I want to watch the game tonight. What is the cheapest way to get all the games?

I used to use NHL Live when I lived abroad, but there are so many blackouts now that I am back in Quebec!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad