GDT: GAME 23 | Hurricanes @ Senators | Weathering the Storm | Tue Dec 12 2023, 7PM | TSN5, RDS

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I don’t think he falls without that contact so yes.
Valid opinion. But its not cut and dried .. because the puck is stopped before he falls. I am just playing devils advocate on it being so clear.
At this point it doesn't much matter.

Reactions: Bileur

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I just always expect a loss to the Canes and the Avs. I think we really miss Chabot's transition game against those teams, they have relentless forechecks.
Yes we do miss Chabot for his transition game; however, I think the losses to better teams are caused by more than Chabot being out.

Chabot is one of our better D but has some defensive deficiencies.

Consistent losing is a symptom of poor team team play, which is caused by poor roster construction and poor coaching. Now that Melnyk has been replaced by Andlauer and Dorion replaced by Staios, we are making progress towards fixing the team. Early times. Fixing the coaching and scouting is next. I am willing to wait a little while but the changes must happen soon.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Same, watching this team just feels like you're on a boat trying to plug 3 holes with two fingers, and every month we alternate which two holes you're plugging

Ever since we lost Nick Paul, we've never been able to plug any holes properly
A fix: Ever since we got Dorion as GM, we've never been able to develop a strong roster or coaching staff.

Need to go harder. They should go harder. Not sure why they don’t go harder.
They don't seem to get up for the games.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
You don't ever wear a watch on the right wrist doesn't matter. Watch always on the left. Only exception is if you don't have a left arm.
Even if you don’t have a left arm you don’t wear on your right wrist, you go with a pocket watch. F***ing philistines

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Even if you don’t have a left arm you don’t wear on your right wrist, you go with a pocket watch. F***ing philistines
I agree if I lost my left arm I wouldn't wear a watch. But if someone with only a right arm wore his watch on there, I wouldn't give him shit. If you have two arms you have no excuse to wear a watch on your right wrist.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
I agree if I lost my left arm I wouldn't wear a watch. But if someone with only a right arm wore his watch on there, I wouldn't give him shit. If you have two arms you have no excuse to wear a watch on your right wrist.

what if you want to wear a fitness watch for the data and a timepiece?

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
Wear your watch on your right wrist if you are left handed.

Seems fairly reasonable
No, it doesn't. That's like saying I am left-handed, so I just got my right ear pierced. Your watch always goes on your left wrist.

what if you want to wear a fitness watch for the data and a timepiece?
Yes, if you only have the right arm, you can absolutely wear your smart watch on your right wrist.

I am left-handed and I don't wear a watch at all,

Also seems reasonable. Watches are last century!
Sure if you hate looking good I agree with you.

Reactions: Norris4Norris

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
No, it doesn't. That's like saying I am left-handed, so I just got my right ear pierced. Your watch always goes on your left wrist.

Yes, if you only have the right arm, you can absolutely wear your smart watch on your right wrist.

Sure if you hate looking good I agree with you.

no what if you have two working arms, but you want to wear a timepiece and you want the data from a fitness watch.

do they both go on the left arm? or in this case is it okay to wear one on the right?

where is JA Rule so i can make sense of all this.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I meant vary what happens when we hit the blue line to gain entry. If they are lining up 4 then a soft dump is the play as long as you have 2 players attacking the line with speed.
We definitely need to mix up the O zone entries to react to and counter what other team's are doing. That should be an in-game decision by the coaching staff. There should be at least 3 or 4 entries that the team has practiced. I also do not see much in the way of holding players accountable for in-game actions; particularly for the top salaried players. Sometimes DJ seems to go after the low salaried players.

2CHAINZ

Feb 27, 2008
no what if you have two working arms, but you want to wear a timepiece and you want the data from a fitness watch.

do they both go on the left arm? or in this case is it okay to wear one on the right?

where is JA Rule so i can make sense of all this.
If you're talking about wearing two watches, I think you can wear one on the left and one on the right. If you are just talking about wearing a smart watch, it goes on the left wrist. I bet a lot of people in here wear a black belt with brown shoes.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Not sure what your point is? Are you being sarcastic or agreeing? Lol I'm not sure.
I'm just showing that a fan completely disrespected the usher and was a jerk about it. Security should have had a word with him. Not kick him out but just tell him that ushers are there for a reason.
He was a real tough guy playing big man with 5' tall elderly lady that probably weighed 85 lbs. Super classy. It illustrates that when there isn't enough staff, some fans take advantage and ruin it for others.
A few off-duty police officers or "bouncers" type security could handle situations like that. One warning is usually all it takes.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Carolina played like they wanted to win is the difference
The commitment level to playing a solid 2 way game for 60 minutes is not there.

Yes, the rule changed. A foot in the air can keep you on-side.
Thanks. I remember the talk about a change but not the actual decision being made.

Last edited:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Agree but I honestly dont think they have it in them
Were so f…ing far from PO let alone making noise or even further out of reach contending for a cup
Im not even sure anymore Chabot and Brady will taste PO under their actual contract
I see mngmnt making big big change in the offseason to start over from scratch almost to erase last moronic Gm damages
I don't see a total change-over as we do have some players I would definitely keep: Tkachuk, Stutzle, Sanderson for certain.

Second tier that could be traded if the return was right includes: Norris, Batherson, Pinto, Greig, Joseph, Giroux, Chabot, Zub, Chychrun

The rest: replaceable players.

Reactions: Alex1234

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad