GDT: Game 23: Florida Panthers vs Montreal Canadiens 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Exclusive news: Some text chains from Kent Hughes have been leaked.

rFeQI8q.jpg

Attachments

• FakeMessenger (3).mp4
    461.8 KB
Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
This will be a tough game for Primeau. 2nd half of a back-to-back, and against a top team. Panthers are excellent at getting into the slot and to the net area. We're terrible at defending the slot/net area.

I'm expecting at least a 3 goal loss. 4-1, 5-1.

If Primeau can keep it close, it would go a long way to show he's at least a legit NHL backup.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
This will be a tough game for Primeau. 2nd half of a back-to-back, and against a top team. Panthers are excellent at getting into the slot and to the net area. We're terrible at defending the slot/net area.

I'm expecting at least a 3 goal loss. 4-1, 5-1.

If Primeau can keep it close, it would go a long way to show he's at least a legit NHL backup.
They probably got home in the middle of the night, coming from Columbus and my guess is that they didnt sleep much last night . We also have to add that it's a b2b , a first game home after a long trip . Yeah it's not gonna be ez tonight .

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
I'm a little concerned about Monahan lately. He hasn't been himself for the last 6-7 games, and I'm pretty sure it's physical. He did miss practice for treatments, so I sure hope he's not playing through injuries that might get worse later on. We need him to stay healthy!

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I'm a little concerned about Monahan lately. He hasn't been himself for the last 6-7 games, and I'm pretty sure it's physical. He did miss practice for treatments, so I sure hope he's not playing through injuries that might get worse later on. We need him to stay healthy!
We need him for da playoffs push!

FLA is a big club.. habs will have a lot to handle tonight
You saw what Yoel did last night... I am not worried.

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad