Pre-Game Talk: GAME #23 - Canucks @ Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheatley

We Rabite You
Sep 24, 2010
I predict the Canucks will come out flying tomorrow, building off the momentum from last game.

Even though they ended up losing in the shootout, they proved they could come back from a two goal deficit against a good team if you work hard enough.

I think you're going to see this team put their hard hats on for the next little while and really take it to teams. I can't say exactly when, but there's going to be a 4 or 5 goal margin of victory coming up somewhere soon.

Oh and I think Booth scores this games as well.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
CBJ is a terrible team. This is a game we should and probably will win. The only way I see this one getting away from us is if their goalie has a stellar night. Wouldn't be the first time a goalie did that to us but let's hope we do what we should be able to do.

Crows*

Cbj are bad but the one thing about them, is they work hard. If you don't match their work ethic , you could lose.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Cbj are bad but the one thing about them, is they work hard. If you don't match their work ethic , you could lose.

No doubt... but you shouldn't have to match a teams work ethic. The good teams set their own. The Canucks need to start dictating the pace and have other teams play to them instead of the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad