Post-Game Talk: Game #23 - Anaheim Ducks vs Washington Capitals, 7pm PT, BSSC (Ducks lose, 4-5, Patches would be mad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
I will repeat myself. If the vets don't start producing. It it will affect the rookies. PV needs to hold the vets accountable. Terry henrique and killhorn especially...
We aren’t winning next game anyways, bench Henrique silf killorn and Terry to send a clear message

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
He needed to snap it like Vatrano, not cradle it first. He had a lot of space when the puck came to him.

But a lot of our guys have the same problem.
A quick release on net by a Duck??
C’mon we’re lucky to have one guy a season that can pull that off. And Fowler ain’t it

If the vets don’t start doing something(vatrano and gudas excluded), pv should start sending them to new teams
Send one to Edmonton maybe that will shake the rest up

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
A quick release on net by a Duck??
C’mon we’re lucky to have one guy a season that can pull that off. And Fowler ain’t it
I remember for like a week when that one guy was Vinni Lettieri and hazzy and ahlers spoke highly of his vaunted shot.

Shame he had the accuracy of happy Gilmore.

Reactions: pbgoalie

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
They’re beating themselves, but I will say that things have definitely shifted. One of those stretches where all of the mistakes they make end up in their net and they don’t get rewarded for good play.

The thing that kills me is that it’s the veterans who are really hurting them. Other than the Minty turnover on the first goal, the kids did way more good than bad in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad