BRUINS GDT GAME 23 7:14 PM - @Poutineville - NESN, SN, TVAS, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
Honestly I just want to win now is all. Maybe it came across the wrong way. The Cup is a hard thing to win and I just don't think we have it right now. There are holes that are not getting addressed such as an enforcer for the 4rth line and secondary scoring.

Sweeny's sucks at making trades.

Maybe next year will be better with money coming off the books and a little more flexibility.

Just seems management becomes too complacent at times.
I still don’t agree but this is more understandable.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
Leafs I hate more just because from my personal experience their fans are the worst. Especially the younger Leaf generation that tends to sound cocky as if they're team is the best thing since the round wheel.

Reactions: FanSince72

MetM

Nov 29, 2009
Great stuff Fenway... Chilling.. Watching my favorite bruin of all time..Cam Neely always bring a chill down my spine.
What can we say about 2011.greatest sports moment in my entire life and definitely one of my best moments ever..
Anyone who has been a bruins fan for as long as I can have no other pure hate for any other franchise then the scabs..
I love to see the scabs in pain ...

Amen

Tbrady12

Oct 19, 2018
Good to know. Bs need a couple guys who will push back when things get nasty, Wagner can't be the only one doing it

Based on Wagner's face last night, it would probably not be optimal for him to get punched in it tonight. Which means he probably will.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
You mean one of those things where we watch the other team play with more players than us? :sarcasm:

upload_2018-11-24_14-44-3.jpeg

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
im a bit of a claude Julien fan even though I personally don't like him and was never a huge fan that he was our coach... I still have to point to him and say this guy gets results

I wonder how many of his haters here are willing to give him credit for what that no talent team in montreal is doing this year? its not price... its not weber... the lineup Julien is coaching is a bigger bunch of no name ahlers than weve been forced to ice with our injuries.

I was watching hockey central tonight or tsn show... and a couple of their talking heads were talking about how Julien needs to be considered for coach of the year up to this point... and one of them went so far as to say boston made a mistake firing him and hiring cassady.

I wouldn't go that far... we needed a change... but Julien can coach and even though I don't like him for other reasons, im glad hes landed on his feet.

and while im at it... I will point something out about Chiarelli too. people want to say he did a crappy job in Edmonton but lets remember the oilers were the vegas favorites to win the cup last year. people betting with their money... thought he did a great job.

obviously when the games were played it didn't work out that way... but does the GM play the games? the gm puts together a team on paper and everyone thought he did a great job. the players play the games. the players were the ones that sucked for Edmonton.

I posted here early last year that I wasn't surprised Edmonton was struggling... and one of my friends here immediately wanted to crap all over me and ask me how did I know? was I some genius? obviously this person thought the oilers would be great and was crapping on me for saying I didn't.

this same poster laughs at Chiarelli now and says how hes the worst gm and wrecked the oilers and wrecked the bruins and needs to be fired.

honestly... Chiarelli and Julien are gone now... but a lot of the posters here are a bit two faced with some of the critism. I don't get it myself. im glad sweeny/cassady are doing well for us... but I was a fan of keeping Chiarelli/Julien here. ultimately all I care about is the team. players come and go... management comes and goes... the team endures. im a fan of the team.

but I don't see the need to crap on our ex guys once they move on unless they deserve it. like dougie Hamilton for example... I will point out he wants to play very soft hockey and hurts his team and that's why he will bounce around like a journeyman for the rest of his career. its not that I want him to suck though... I used to say this guy could become the next larry robinson if he commits. I wanted to hope for the best for him. but he is what he is... and the result will follow.

Chiarelli is a guy who knows the right formula to put together a team {unfortunately theres still some luck needed... and the players have to play... oilers were torn apart by some bad cap management that took place above chiarellis paygrade in the management structure and then the team loaded up with quite a few braintrust guys that haven't made anything any better at all other than they make the economic development go easier with the politians}

Julien is a coach that wins.

I hope Julien loses tonight... and I hope the canadiens lose every single night. I hate them. but I wish as bruin fans we can appreciate more all the good times we had with Chiarelli and Julien here

Latrappe

If Cam allow it
Nov 3, 2006
Not expecting a lot from tonight's game. I though the Bruins played a resilient game, last night, but i think it will take it's toll tonight. One thing for sure, this team is showing a lot of heart with all the injuries. There still in it. Can't ask for more right now.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Habs on a 3 game losing streak, Bruins on a 4 game pt streak. Bjork I hope is in tonight

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Hate the leafs more. Habs I love the historical rivalry.

I despise the scabs.. I would love to see them out of the playoffs for the remainder of my life.. I know it's a great rivalry but notwithstanding the rivalry...I could care less if they were out forever.
The leafs...well I don't hate the leafs ..the reason being is Boston hurts them and not vice versa moreover..the leafs until recently have been the joke of the league . I actually felt sorry for them. They never posted a threat to any team for that matter. Obviously today they're a force to be wreckoned with

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
This should be an intense game.... SHOULD be. Teams are tight in the standings, Bruins got waxed at home by the Habs. I expect some nasty, some scrums, a fight or two, and hopefully a W. Pasta breaks out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad