GDT: Game 23 - 11/24/2018 - Sabres @ Red Wings - 7 PM ET FS-D

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Well hopefully they come with a big effort. Eichel has taken another step forward when I have watched the Sabres this year. Larks has a tough night ahead of him trying to lock him down. Hopefully he can get the better of the matchup as that will likely decide the game in my opinion.
I also want to see the Middlestat vs. Rasmussen matchup

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
it truly is cringeworthy watching dekeyser attempt anything
I like how he coulda taken a quick snap to the net while there was confusion but he decided to wait for the lane to clog up and shoot it into a guy's leg instead.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
it truly is cringeworthy watching dekeyser attempt anything related to hockey
I was done with him when I saw how skinny he was in the summer. The guy has zero interest in improving his body/ game. He is satisfied with being a mediocre D in the NhL that's overpaid....

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
I like how he coulda taken a quick snap to the net while there was confusion but he decided to wait for the lane to clog up and shoot it into a guy's leg instead.
He did a nice job playing the body behind the Wings net, but yeah plays like that by him are infuriating.

I say this as someone with an embarrassing slapshot, but how does an NHL player not have a decent slapper?

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
How do the Wings never seem to get bounces like that on rebounds? Off the goalie right to a players stick.

Fewer players crashing the net I'm guessing.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
like im legitimately not sure i'd want dekeyser on the team even if he was only paid the league minimum, and here we are paying him like 5 million

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad