Lyon
Reimer

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Compher
Lyon
Raymond

I feel like you could swap Lyon and Raymond too. Great game by Compher stepping up in the 1C role.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
Lyon
Compher
Fabbri

Lyon
Compher
Fabbri

HM Raymond

Spacegoat Berggren
296f7e0644c5aadfbf5d50127fb24ad8_w200.gif

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
1.Fabri
2.Compher
3.Chiarot , got too much shit last year, playing much better this one
Scapegoat Kostin for fighting

dj4aces

An Intricate Piece of Infinity
Dec 17, 2007
Duluth, GA
Stars:
Lyon, Compher, Fabbri. Put 'em in any order, really, they were all amazing.

No scapegoats that I could really see tonight, though I did miss the first period.

Final thoughts:
Should Kostin have fought over a clean hit? I don't think so. Should he have stopped when told to? Absolutely. At the end of the day, it's been quite some time since we've had a guy on the team go to bat for his teammates the way Kostin has been doing this season, and I hope to see more of him standing up for the boys... just hopefully with a bit more self-control from here on out. We can't afford to lose a guy for 14 minutes, even if he is a fourth liner. Another game we should win coming Saturday. Let's make it so!

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Lyon
Fabbri
Raymond

Long season but looks like it will be Boston, Florida, Toronto, and Detroit, and probably Tampa competing for divisional seeds. I expect us to be pushed to the WC in the end. A playoff birth would be amazing.

Buffalo is a threat to catch fire, they've been underperforming relative to expectations.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Lyon
Fabbri
Raymond

Long season but looks like it will be Boston, Florida, Toronto, and Detroit, and probably Tampa competing for divisional seeds. I expect us to be pushed to the WC in the end. A playoff birth would be amazing.

Buffalo is a threat to catch fire, they've been underperforming relative to expectations.

Fun fact: Detroit has a better goal differential than 3 of those teams and an easier schedule moving forward.

And playing devils advocate here, but maybe Buffalo overachieved relative to their talent level last season and it’s giving people false hopes and expectations there?

Reactions: TheMule93

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Fun fact: Detroit has a better goal differential than 3 of those teams and an easier schedule moving forward.

And playing devils advocate here, but maybe Buffalo overachieved relative to their talent level last season and it’s giving people false hopes and expectations there?
Thompson now being hurt and now likely carrying an injury for the year along with Cozens having a poor start is a big issue for them. I think people also had unreasonable expectations on Levi. We will see I like a lot of the players in the organization, but they always seem to have issues.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Stars:
Lyon, Compher, Fabbri. Put 'em in any order, really, they were all amazing.

No scapegoats that I could really see tonight, though I did miss the first period.

Final thoughts:
Should Kostin have fought over a clean hit? I don't think so. Should he have stopped when told to? Absolutely. At the end of the day, it's been quite some time since we've had a guy on the team go to bat for his teammates the way Kostin has been doing this season, and I hope to see more of him standing up for the boys... just hopefully with a bit more self-control from here on out. We can't afford to lose a guy for 14 minutes, even if he is a fourth liner. Another game we should win coming Saturday. Let's make it so!

Ghost left the game from a bad hit the night before, Debrincat got ran from behind the night before, Chicago had a few chippy plays and were starting to get frustrated. A guy throws another big hit in a blowout game and Kostin went after him.

Why are people overthinking this? "Waaaahhhh a guy on the red wings can actually play hockey, fight AND likes to defend his teammates". People complain about this now? Pretty soft

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Compher
Fabbri
Lyon

HM Chiarot and Raymond

Raymond play the best hockey in wings uniform, so does Chiarot.
Compher seems like the best signing Yzerman has done

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Ghost left the game from a bad hit the night before, Debrincat got ran from behind the night before, Chicago had a few chippy plays and were starting to get frustrated. A guy throws another big hit in a blowout game and Kostin went after him.

Why are people overthinking this? "Waaaahhhh a guy on the red wings can actually play hockey, fight AND likes to defend his teammates". People complain about this now? Pretty soft
Kostin not so good at hockey. I have no issues with him taking a penalty though.

Reactions: Sentinel

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad