GDT: Game 22: Seattle Kraken @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Play Hard

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Howden looked very good with Carrier and Kolesar.

Howden being injured for this game stops us getting a look at what a Cotter-Roy-Kessel third line could do. Could be the spark it needs.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
They need to make sure they're getting shots on net. 10 shots/forced blocks per period isn't enough. Get the puck on the net enough and they can get two goals from Grubauer. Continue to put it on net once every few minutes of play and we'll lose.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
I also don't get on back-to-backs playing Hill against the more dangerous team and presumably saving Thompson for the lesser opponent. I guess Cassidy has decided that it's safer to come away with 2 points instead of gambling for 4. Just hope the Canucks play along.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I also don't get on back-to-backs playing Hill against the more dangerous team and presumably saving Thompson for the lesser opponent. I guess Cassidy has decided that it's safer to come away with 2 points instead of gambling for 4. Just hope the Canucks play along.
Maybe Cassidy thought (correctly if it's the case) we'd play like ass today so don't waste a LT start... instead of kicking enough ass to stop us playing like it.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Sometimes I get the feeling that it is the guy wearing the "C" who is just too easy going, and it trickles down from there.

I'm not sure but if they feel some more stoicism is needed it only adds fuel to my feeling that getting a certain Captain Serious is inevitable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad