GDT: Game 22 | Pens vs. Blue Jackets | 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
HOLY ****, are you blind? Quit playing ZAR!

I feel like this will be the most common comment for the rest of the season. They're completely blind and mesmorized by the ZAR.

Worst player on the roster, and after that awful game he even gets PP time. It's like the worse he plays, the more minutes he gets gifted.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
IF you didn't give them the moronic super friends on defense for 2/3 of their shifts, then Pearson-Geno-Kessel could contribute a lot more in terms of possession and on the scoreboard.
someone build Schultz a robocop leg or something. Even just half of a second pair would be nice :laugh:

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
someone build Schultz a robocop leg or something. Even just half of a second pair would be nice :laugh:

Or JR could make a trade.

Of course, all that would happens is Riikola would be benched by the coach who gives us 15+ minutes of ZAR.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
They should just put Big rig, jj maatta and ruhs names in a hat and trade the first nane pulled then make a rule that they can only play two of the other three barring injury

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I feel like this will be the most common comment for the rest of the season. They're completely blind and mesmorized by the ZAR.

Worst player on the roster, and after that awful game he even gets PP time. It's like the worse he plays, the more minutes he gets gifted.

I would grant you one of the 5 worst.

With Sheahan,Wilson, Johnson, and Oleksiak, I can't go any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad