GDT: Game 22 Flames @ Knights 4 p.m.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Seriously uh, this is what made that losing streak so maddening. I think we could collectively handled losses if the boys played like that and just couldn't win. All this talk of how great but unlucky they've been was getting absurd.

This is how the team needs to play.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Engelland had a great game too. He was solid defensively, the Flames got few good chances, and even created some offense in transition on 3 occasions! Glass actually stymied two of them with bad passes. Lol.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Engelland had a great game too. He was solid defensively, the Flames got few good chances, and even created some offense in transition on 3 occasions! Glass actually stymied two of them with bad passes. Lol.
All our dmen looked good tonight, Engo outdangling a Flame while transitioning into the ozone was great to see. I doubt Turk will play Holden while they're playing like this.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
They are hellfire determined that Reavo tried to decapitate him.

I couldn't slow the video enough to see if there was head contact or if he hit the shoulder or whatever. But everyone there is sure what happened and that it was disgusting, except the one Flames fan I saw who said it wasn't that bad.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
But at least we don't have to worry about scoring any goals in our next game.... wait they don't carry over :sarcasm:

If you thought we were a tire fire, Calgary and Toronto seem to be way worse. And we have them at home back to back to get on track!

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I couldn't slow the video enough to see if there was head contact or if he hit the shoulder or whatever. But everyone there is sure what happened and that it was disgusting, except the one Flames fan I saw who said it wasn't that bad.
I watched back on DVR over and over. Clean hit, as I thought it was the first time they showed the second angle on replay. I like to think I try to be objective and would call it a headshot if it was that

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I watched back on DVR over and over. Clean hit, as I thought it was the first time they showed the second angle on replay. I like to think I try to be objective and would call it a headshot if it was that
Any idea what happened with Tuch in the first, it look like he got his bell rung but they never mentioned it at all.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We’ve gotten better every game since Tuch came back and since the lineup changes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad