SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:coyotes@ :sens

TV: FS-AZ
Radio: 620 AM
12:00 PM

No one really knows what the lines are like since Tocc changed them after like 10 minutes last game, so here's the goofy ass lines from then.
full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full
full

full
full

full
full

Hanley goes here
full

full

Senators Lines:
Pyatt - Brassard - Stone
Dzingle - Duchene - Ryan
Hoffman - Pageau - Didomenico

Claesson - Karlsson
Phaneuf - Ceci
Oduya - Borowiecki

Anderson

Notes and Such:

Last edited by a moderator:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Ugggghhhh that's an 8am puck drop on a Sunday morning for me. I don't think my dedication levels are high enough for that right now :laugh:

Reactions: AZviaNJ

Prarievarg

On the hype lokomotiv
Oct 27, 2016
Stockholm / Linköping
These games are nice for European fans. Game starts 9pm when it usually stars 2-5am.
Yeah, I love these early game starts. Too bad this team gets so few. 8pm on a saturday, thats perfect. Ill catch the game in a pub with my yotes jersey and hat. The game better be good too.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I like the Sens a whole lot better now that Turris is gone. I just wish that Turris was traded to Winnipeg so that all who I despise would be in the same place as I gaze up at the night sky and watch the meteors.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Haha I luckily get off work just in time! WOOOT.

I like the Sens a whole lot better now that Turris is gone. I just wish that Turris was traded to Winnipeg so that all who I despise would be in the same place as I gaze up at the night sky and watch the meteors.

I agree with this... that would be pleasant!

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
At the 36 week ultra sound with my wife, on a Saturday, at 1145 and there’s of course a damn hockey game.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Only two plays I was really nervous on so far. One where Stepan (I think?) kinda lost the puck and slid it into Raanta which reminded me that we hadn't had a silly own goal in awhile. And the other where Raanta got a bit far out of the net and almost fell down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad