Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
CyRzRnNXEAAeQ15.jpg:large

m57FgFP.jpg

cut.jpg

latest

Today's Officials

Referees Garrett Rank (7), Kelly Sutherland (11)
Linesmen Scott Cherrey (50), Kory Nagy (97)

Ntl. Anthem Emma Joanis

WAYBACK MACHINE

BOSTON vs TAMPA BAY, LIFETIME SERIES

The Bruins and Lightning are meeting for the 91st time in their histories with the Bruins having a 57-23-9-1 record and 300-232scoring edge in those games.

The Bruins are 33-6-6-0 in their 45 home games of this lifetime series with a 166-103 scoring advantage in those contests.

The Bruins are 13-3-1 in their last 17 games vs. the Lightning, including a 4-3 shootout win on Nov. 3 in Tampa in the 1st game of this season’s series, and they are 17-5-1 in their last 23 games of this lifetime set … They have lost their last 2 games to the Lightning in Boston following a 10-game home win streak vs. Tampa.

Fun Fact: The Lightning are 1 of 3 teams (OTT, PHI) who have never swept the Bruins in a season series.

MILESTONES APPROACHING

Claude Julien is coaching his 726th game behind the Boston bench today … That ties him with Milt Schmidt for the 2nd place on the team’s all-time games coached list (Art Ross, 772 games).

Jimmy Hayes is 5 points short of his 100th NHL point.

https://link.nhl.com/static/gamenotes/public/20162017/[email protected]?1480249083000

Last edited:

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
Where is everyone? On my way to the Gahden now, I know I will see LadyFan and my niece. Really hoping to see Marshand in uniform. This offense is scary bad with him, really hate to see what it will look like even for a few games without #63....

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Where is everyone? On my way to the Gahden now, I know I will see LadyFan and my niece. Really hoping to see Marshand in uniform. This offense is scary bad with him, really hate to see what it will look like even for a few games without #63....

We don't do 1 PM starts well :laugh::laugh:

Coach Parker

Stanley Cup Champion
Jun 22, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
I've been up since 6 and now it's an hour away from puck drop. Really hope this isn't another snoozer because three games in a row and twice on the Thanksgiving weekend would be enough to set this smoke show into a dumpster fire.

Really hoping they can put some pucks in the net. In November they only scored more than 2 goals four times in 13 games. That isn't going to win you games in the NHL and the drop in the standings reflects that (now tied with Leafs and Redwings).

Let's see a big offensive breakout and AN ENTERTAINING GAME FOR THE HOME FANS!

GO BRUINS GO!!!

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Third straight game I'm not going to but hoping they turn it around so I don't look like an ass making people spend 100+$ on bad games.

Hoping for a full roster

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Saw on Twitter that Julien said Marchand is fine, and Chara skated on his own today. So, yay?

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Claude still trying to recreate the past with Schaller - Krejci - Backes as a poor-mans version of Lucic - Krejci - Horton. Someone needs to tell Julien 2013 is over.

At least Colin Miller is back in the line-up.

Too bad it's at the expense of Morrow and not Kevan. But that's to be pretty much expected at this point.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
nice to see Morrow back in press box even though K.Miller has been godawful and Morrow was playing his best hockey before getting paired with him.

I've said it a bunch but Czarnik/Nash both equally if not more to blame on Flames second goal the other game.

What does Nash get for that? safe 3rd line center duties...bye Morrow.

This team doesnt need both K.Miller and Mcquaid and we all knew that...long long ago.

oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad