Trois-Rivières Lions Game 21 vs. Maine Mariners (3R Wins 4-2)

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Daniel Brière sighting...being the Maine GM and all....yet...they said he'll be in Montreal for the Habs vs Philly game. Seems to me that's a perfect trip to get an interview as well...

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Can we say that the management is doing a great job with all the replacements they have to come up with?

3R has a good feeder system with LNAH, and they're doing a real good job finding guys who fit in.

MA Bergeron finds these guys. And Belanger does a good job fitting them in.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
I was at the game yesterday. Nice crowd, over 3000. The new guys DeLuca and St-Cyr were really good. Desrosiers has really step up as the starter... does he have a contract with the Jets?

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I fell asleep so I missed the end of the game and missed that comment.

The only thing I know is Hayden Shaw got hurt over the weekend in their games against Newfoundland. I don't know if it's bad or not.
Are all these seven guys hurt?

Marcotte
Joannette
Nantel
LP Denis

Gagnon
Shaw
Louis-Jean

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Poulin has his share of NHL games and is being outplayed in the ECHL by a guy that has 0 NHL games and has more career ECHL than AHL games.

It's weird now to call this the Habs ECHL given that none of the players are Habs prospects at this point. Nice to see their good record though.

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Poulin has his share of NHL games and is being outplayed in the ECHL by a guy that has 0 NHL games and has more career ECHL than AHL games.

It's weird now to call this the Habs ECHL given that none of the players are Habs prospects at this point. Nice to see their good record though.
I think the big difference between ECHL, AHL and NHL for goalie is consistency. Desrosiers is playing over his head right now, but that was not the case earlier in the season when he was just OK. Poulin looks like he is still impacted by the bad goal he gave in Montreal in preseason.

For Habs prospects, it's a good thing the have the possibility to send your guys in your system... Hillis played great in TR, Abbandonato is now in Laval. For now, the one that is closer to Laval is probably Ducharme.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com

I haven't seen any games yet but have to say I am disappointed in his numbers as I thought he would rack up the points this year. Not at the level of say DD when he was in the ECHL of course since that was the 2nd best rookie season in the league's history but thought he would have a really good year although I really haven't seen him play but man did he crush the Q last year.

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad