GDT: Game 21: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 1:00PM | Please?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
One of two things will have happened after the last game.

This...

061e174624cf88a292fabdac8332a3b4.jpg

Or this

giphy.gif

Line ups WILL NOT be known until after the game

Go :vegas Go

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
The tougher game is Calgary so of course that's the second of a back to back. It's also the more important game to win.

They better win this game because it seems pretty clear their third period against Calgary will probably be tired play and we don't want these teams getting too far ahead of us.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Time for Stone, Stastny, & Eakin to get rolling. They've amassed 1 whole point the past 5 games. And Eakin is the one with that point. Not great.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Very tough schedule next week so I'm hoping someone like Luke Schenn will be available on waivers to come save the team and set everything right again.

Due to VGK freefalling in the standings, they're closer to the front of the line for a waiver pickup. See? There's always a bright side.

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Keep thinking (well, actually just hoping) the VGKs will have a "come to Jeezus" game and suddenly everything will be right again in the hockey world. Will this be the game? :dunno:

Go! :vegas Go!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Very tough schedule next week so I'm hoping someone like Luke Schenn will be available on waivers to come save the team and set everything right again.

Due to VGK freefalling in the standings, they're closer to the front of the line for a waiver pickup. See? There's always a bright side.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Literally no reason to pull Roy out. He's been one of our more dangerous forwards in recent games.

Gallant is testing my patience on a daily basis.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad