Hamonic - MacDonald
Hickey - Visnovsky
Streit - Finley

Nabokov

goleafsgo.gif

Mat Fratthouse

Jan 30, 2013
Hogtown
we were humbled last night need to step it up. for the love of god sign Ranger and call up Jake the snake Gardiner. Send Holzer and Kostka down.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Time to win...although I'm not too confident against the Islanders.

Moulson or Tavares ALWAYS score against us...

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
They have 15 and 16 points in 21 games. .71 and .76 PPG is not being shut down on a regular basis, and definitly not showing up 1 our of every 5 or 6 games.

You may want to remove your head from that dark and smelly place.

Well, you can quote all the stats you want, but, I think they still take too many games off! I'm sticking with my assertion that a more consistent effort is required from both Kessel and JVR.

I won't tell you where you should stick or remove your head. I'm a little more classy than to make that type of a comment.

Cheers and have a nice day. :)

Parkdale

Jan 14, 2013
Toronto
Islanders gave the Leafs a beat-down last time. We need to have the good Dion, not the inconsistent one that played against Montreal last night. Need the other big bucks to come better prepared also...Kessel and JVR. Grabovski has to pretend he is playing his hated Canadiens.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Want to see some effort here and not just when it comes to throwing hits. That third line remains utterly depressing until Frattin gets back. Kadri can work wonders here, but talk about giving him a handicap.

Diamond Joe Quimby

A$AP Joffrey
Aug 14, 2010
Washington, DC
Want to see some effort here and not just when it comes to throwing hits. That third line remains utterly depressing until Frattin gets back. Kadri can work wonders here, but talk about giving him a handicap.

Can't wait for Lupul and Frattin to be back. Gardiner too. Just pushes the crap downward on the depth chart.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Well, you can quote all the stats you want, but, I think they still take too many games off! I'm sticking with my assertion that a more consistent effort is required from both Kessel and JVR.

I won't tell you where you should stick or remove your head. I'm a little more classy than to make that type of a comment.

Cheers and have a nice day. :)

Enjoy your bias.

Best Wishes,
Not so Classy Guy

Sonny21

Registerd User
Oct 3, 2009
I think we'll win this, nyi haven't been that good at home just like leafs.

lampshade*

Kessel is starting to piss me off when the puck is ringed around to him and he's nowhere near the boards. His effort is piss poor at best, he's slow getting there and if he's there he avoids all contact and tries a crappy little chip at best. It's the only move they know is a hard around and majority of the time it's unsuccessful, then we get hemmed in or a point shot and Screivens flubs a rebound. The islanders are terrible so I don't see a issue today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad