Post-Game Talk: Game #21: Sharks 2, Canucks 1 in OT - At least we don't play tham again this season

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us
the hockey gods hate us

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
why couldnt we get versteeg? :cry:

******** call by the ref. Lu was solid for the majority of the game. He needs to stop flopping down when he goes laterally though. EVERY SINGLE ****ING TIME. That was the one thing I loved about Schneider. Almost always stayed up- amazing leg strength.

VeteranNetPresence

Disco Super Fly.
Dec 8, 2011
Vancouver
this team can't score against good teams. hard to say they deserve a win when they lack the ability to put the puck in the net

Last edited:

Rotting Corpse*

Sep 20, 2003
Kelowna, BC
Best team the whole game; other team ties it in the final minute, gets a PP in OT and wins.

If ever there was a formal definition of a Canucks game, there it is.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Deserved a much better fate, defensive effort was there.

This team has no depth, it sucks :(

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
That was in, game over. Canucks deserved better today but couldn't beat he goalie.

Not upset, loved the effort and their play in general, other than the lack of finish.
i feel like this is gonna be the obligatory post game comment for the rest of this season

Bro Horvat

2011 Truther
Mar 20, 2013
Vancouver
had to work waaaay late (eastern time) and got home just in time to see the Sharks score to tie it, the subsequently score to win it. All in all just a great day.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
nope. not a loss. should not have been a loss. definitely not a penalty valk you mook. nope nope nope not a penalty, referees please stop winning games for them, they are perfectly capable of doing it on their own.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Tough to blame the goal prevention too much when you only score 1 goal, but that was a pretty shoddy 3-4 minutes of defensive play and goaltending to throw away the regulation win there.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Well that might be the lamest, least just loss of the season. Seriously. Man Luongo deserved a shutout too.

Massively pissed atm.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
1) This team isn't consistent.
2) We need a finisher, too many opportunities sailing wayward.
3) Booth looks incredibly slow.
4) Luongo can no longer move laterally without falling face first into the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad