GDT: Game 21: Seattle Kraken @ Anaheim Ducks - 5:00pm PST - RootNW

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
You look at how they defend vs the Knights and then how they defend against the bottom feeder Sharks and Ducks.

It also fits with a lot of clubs that go on winning streaks - after a while the attention to detail and the discipline starts to fade.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Is the Englishman and Allison doing the between periods analysis? Nope it seems and that has to be good . Probably the Englishman got called away to do his soccer games

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
It was great earlier in the season and now has been meh,why?
I don’t know the nuances of the game well enough to answer that. Maybe someone else can chime in? I don’t think anything’s changed though when it comes to the philosophy and what we wanna do on the ice. Just aren’t executing.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I don’t know the nuances of the game well enough to answer that. Maybe someone else can chime in? I don’t think anything’s changed though when it comes to the philosophy and what we wanna do on the ice. Just aren’t executing.
I think they were blocking more shots, especially the D-men Gourde and Tanev are good at the PK but Seattle needs another 2 Forwards to step up

Losing Geekie has their PK pairs out of wack tonight, could be part of it.
Could be

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
depending on how long geekie is out, Wright might not be released for the world jrs.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Lol they ain't kidding about the technical difficulties. I'm watching a stream and the radio people clearly don't know that people can hear them during breaks.

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest

best bet i have is Wright gets called back early.

He shouldn't be recalled. Watching his first three AHL games, with the exception of his great shot, he has looked somewhat lost and not very effective. He is flat out not NHL ready.

Keep him down there and let him play, then ship him off to the world juniors and let him get some games against lesser competition.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
I bet D Sprong loved scoring on one of the teams that gave up on him...Good On Daniel Sprong!!!

It use to be that the trainer went into the nets when the goaltender got hurt. Hello Les Binkley...

Reactions: Irie

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2