GDT: GAME 21: HABS @ KINGS | Familiarity and Contempt | Sat., Nov. 25th, 2023, 4:00 PM ET -- TSN2, RDS, TSN690, 98.5FM

Will the Habs get at least one point in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Watching the game on Bally, there are less virtual ads on the glass. And most of the ads are for products not offered in the Montreal market.

They also break for commercial rather than having sneaky bleed-in and split screen ads when there is a stoppage in play and the broadcasters are chatting.

Screw you RDS greedheads.
Yeah they're not bad.

What happened to you TSN/RDS?

Reactions: Runner77

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Someone in the Habs organization needs to take Anderson bowling or for a walk. He's not even trying hard anymore like he was a bit earlier.
Why try? He gets preferential treatment even after 2 points in 21 games lol

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Saint-Louis is a summer camp monitor, not a coach... He's afraid to take the right decisions. :thumbu:
I think there's no pressure.

He's no Bill Belichick who always sought to cut out mistakes and simplify the game for his players (this season notwithstanding). MSL doesn't seem to concern himself with mistakes. He's here to just make a vibe change and empower the players to trust their instincts or something like that.

I won't lie -- I've wanted the Habs to have a vibes change for a long time so I'm willing to give MSL the benefit of the doubt that he's focused on the right things....... but.... it's professional sports, you can't just ignore the mistakes and allow them to keep making them. Come on, have some pride man.

Reactions: CristianoRonaldo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad