GDT: Game 21: Columbus vs. Nashville | 11/20 7PM EST

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Well for the moment there are 4 teams beneath us in the NHL with Carolina behind us in the East.

Progress... Painful but progress.

jackets4life

Jan 16, 2013
Section 203
Wow what an effort. Loved our game. Really impressed with the 11-25-18 line...blocked shot after blocked shot for Matty, had a key shift in the o-zone in 3rd to grind the clock down. Complete team win, the adversity of having 4D for 40 minutes was daunting but they all responded and found a way to win.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Amazing what a team can do with a competent, legit, NHL coach.

Hugg

Aug 2, 2005
Columbus
Bobrovsky has a .930 save % in his 12 games since Torts was hired. This level of Bob can get us back in the race.

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Mad props to the four Dmen who played the last two periods. Connauton in particular stood out to me -- he had a couple bonehead plays that luckily didn't wind up being goals, but otherwise he was good on both ends. Last week or so has been the best I've seen him play defensively. He's a lot less tentative, it seems, when he needs to make plays, and he looks like he's going all out in a way that he wasn't last year or at the start of the season.

Rychel looks like he belongs and I'll be sad if he gets sent down when some forwards get healthy. And it sucks about Cody, and I hope I don't have to watch Prout and Falk both on the ice at once at any point. I think Bodnarchuk is a more like-for-like replacement for Goloubef, or maybe someone like Kukan.

KlichkoBro*

The most surprising stat of the game: William Karlsson led all the Blue Jackets forwards in ice-time. The guy came out of nowhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad