GDT: Game 21: Avs @ Jets | November 23rd, 6PM MT/3AM Finnish | Scott Farcas' Farce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
It all feels like some kind of circus show

ImpossibleSomeChevrotain.gif

And then someone points something out

z6YnPKC.jpg

arrow-down.png

xCWmOQ2.jpg

da7422a5696c515b451591232d350815_1443765887_cropped.jpg

PROJECTED LINE-UPS

S3pn6jt.jpg

PROJECTED STARTING GOALTENDERS

WP4seUG.jpg

TOP SCORERS

tHpK6qL.jpg

INJURIES and HEALTHY SCRATCHES

Avalanche
Mitchell - Oblique
Winchester - Concussion
Stuart - Back
Tanguay - Knee
Street - Chest
Guenin - Healthy

Jets
Clitsome - Back
Pavelec - LBI
Armia - Healthy
Chiarot - Healthy
Postma - Healthy

Scott Farcas' favourite song

JUST GO AND GRAB A WIN!
Or, you know, whatever

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
i was at that game where fowler scored that goal last year. right behind the goalie, in fact i can see myself in that replay vaguely based on the sweatshirt i was wearing

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Martinsen/McLeod/Everberg as the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th line left-wingers. That's alright for an AHL team, I suppose. NHL level? Beyond understanding.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
I'd like a win but we're past the point where it matters.

Hope for a three point game for Mac and a zero point game for Barrie.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
We are so close to Matthews. Exciting stuff.

Yes, but it sucks that the team needs more natural wingers, not more centers. Unless Duchene and/or Grigorenko can become full time wingers.

though... this looks damn good (on paper)

Grigorenko - MacKinnon - Duchene
Landeskog - Mathews - Rantanen

edit: Looks like Mathews has been playing some RW?

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Mathews
Grigorenko - Duchene - Rantanen

both look good to me.

Last edited:

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Hope for a three point game for Mac and a zero point game for Barrie.

As far as I know, both of these players will be Restricted Free Agents next summer, so I don't understand why you want to cost through the roof and the other not to.

If you're seriously holding this bad of a grudge or ill will towards a hockey sports agency, you need to re-evaluate what's important to you. What's important to me about hockey is the success of the Colorado Avalanche, not who's pockets get greased. Give me 23 Newport players and $0 of cap space if it means we win hockey games.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado

Also, I've been pretty happy with Redmond through two games. I'm glad Roy is sticking with him in the lineup. Also, Guenin will have been a healthy scratch for 7 of the last 10 games. Seems whatever hold he had over Roy has slipped.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
As far as I know, both of these players will be Restricted Free Agents next summer, so I don't understand why you want to cost through the roof and the other not to.

Barrie is represented by the most antagonistic agency in hockey. Barrie's got enough second assists for a while (nine out of his eleven assists).

MacKinnon is carrying this team. When he gets paid it's because he's earned it.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Martinsen/McLeod/Everberg as the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th line left-wingers. That's alright for an AHL team, I suppose. NHL level? Beyond understanding.

we seem to always have centers and always are short on GOOD wingers...
I hope we come out of that stink we have been in.. last game was so bad I kept going away

Go Avs...
No predcition on score .. I predict we will play...
and maybe not have two of our guys collide.... do all teams suffer this player collision rate? man we are seriously hurting

IndustryLeech

Jan 23, 2013
Fort Collins, CO
Putting Vcash on tonight's game. I feel a win, which would put us at 4-3 on this road trip. That kind of minor success feels very counter-intuitive after Saturday's game.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
It would be weird for them to win tonight and be 4-3 on a 7 game road trip which I think most middle of the pack teams would take. Most of us here would have been ok with that considering.

Def. would not feel like a 4-3 record.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Landeskog - MacKinnon - Duchene
Rantanen - Matthews - Patrick

Yesss! :sarcasm:

Patrick, good one!

It would be weird for them to win tonight and be 4-3 on a 7 game road trip which I think most middle of the pack teams would take. Most of us here would have been ok with that considering.

Probably would have felt better going 3-3 alternating wins but it's always what's happened lately.

Last edited:

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'

Funny I was hoping for a 4-3 record at the start of the trip. After that 3-0 start I thought is was going to be easy. Proved me wrong I guess. :cry:

Being tied for last in the league doesn't even feel real. Just based on what I've seen from this team I'd expect to be in the 25-20 range. Not 29th overall.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Funny I was hoping for a 4-3 record at the start of the trip. After that 3-0 start I thought is was going to be easy. Proved me wrong I guess. :cry:

Being tied for last in the league doesn't even feel real. Just based on what I've seen from this team I'd expect to be in the 25-20 range. Not 29th overall.

It hasn't been good but I'd say some other teams in the under 20 point range have been worse, some have much uglier goal differentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad