GDT: Game 21 - Anaheim Ducks @ Edmonton Oilers - 6pm PT, BSSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbgoalie

Aug 8, 2010
This is actually a good point, even though we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors. I admire the commitment to being old-school, but he may have run these guys into the ground too early in camp
At this point, if they’re fried this early and suck because of it, I’d sell all Ducks futures because that would mean they’re pansies/entitled

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
This was a game to try and make McDavid and company look relevant since they have been doing so poorly.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Well it’s looking like we’re maybe gunna salvage a 3rd for Henrique at the deadline

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
At this point, if they’re fried this early and suck because of it, I’d sell all Ducks futures because that would mean they’re pansies/entitled

Funny, because that was my reaction to the latter half of @Ducks DVM post. If you're already over the coach barely 20 games into his tenure and tuning him out because he's a bit hard on you, Verbeek needs to start bussing guys out of town.

I don't think either of those are true, for the record. I think it's a young team experiencing the growing pains of playing young guys in major roles. Hope they're not getting too down on themselves.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
0-6, 29 goals against, 11 goals for.

They are currently playing every bit as badly as they were last year at this time.
We gave up close to 50 shots on goal every other game last season. I’ll stop there, but I can go on. I get it, you’re frustrated. So am I, but let’s not let your hurt feelings of me bad mouthing little cam fowler get out of hand. When healthy we will play 500 hockey

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
It is nice to know "star" players (McDavid) can run into goalies unprovoked and not get an interference call. If only we had a generational pick.........

Reactions: The Duck Knight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad