GDT: Game 20: Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks | 7:30PM | V for Victory

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
giphy.gif

:vegas :nucks
Vegas Golden Knights (14-4-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (6-9-3)
21st November | 7:30PM
Rogers Arena | Vancouver, BC

Latest Match Ups.​
Date​
Location​
Score​
April 12th, 2022​
Vancouver, BC​
VAN 5 - VGK 4 OT​
April 6th, 2022​
Las Vegas, NV​
VAN 5 - VGK 2​
April 2nd, 2022​
Vancouver, BC​
VGK 3 - VAN 2​
November 13th, 2021​
Las Vegas, NV​
VGK 7 - VAN 4​

Line ups courtesy of dailyfaceoff.com

:vegas

VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

VGK-G1.jpg

:nucks

VAN-F.jpg

VAN-D.jpg

VAN-G.jpg

Go :vegas Go
Lets light the lamp

AcidicUnnaturalFluke-size_restricted.gif

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Go! :vegas Go!

Three out of four points on this little roadie would be just fine. :thumbu:
But still trying to figure out why Cassidy put Hill in goal against the more difficult opponent. With Thompson, there was a good chance that we'd have gotten two points.

Hill is certainly playing hard, but at the same time it is almost anticipated that he will give up at least one goal that he shouldn't.

Still, it is a good sign that we played a recently hot Oilers team to even on their home ice. I was beginning to wonder what was happening with this team after their recent home losses.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Will the Golden Trqvelling S*it Show continue tonight? Is Hague's return to losing every puck battle and most passes either being directly to an opponent or down the rink for icing continue? Will most of the team continue to receive the pass and then stand there and start thinking up what they should do with it?

Stay tuned for the answers to these questions and more!

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Will the Golden Trqvelling S*it Show continue tonight? Is Hague's return to losing every puck battle and most passes either being directly to an opponent or down the rink for icing continue? Will most of the team continue to receive the pass and then stand there and start thinking up what they should do with it?

Stay tuned for the answers to these questions and more!
Will VGK goaltenders continue their 392 game goalless drought?

• Haha
Reactions: Nevada Jones

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Very much, they say the team has another gear.... great, use it.
I wish, but they seem to have a tendency to play down to their competition. Games like this is when they'll often decide to start taking naps for extended periods.

Now that I think about it, that extra gear hasn't manifested itself in several games. I'm glad that they got a point against the Oilers, but the harder truth is that the Oilers are capable of being outscored by pretty much anybody who puts their full energy into it and the VGK didn't.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm just going to say it, but there have been several passes tonight where the intended reciever has seemed almost completely unaware there was a possibility someone could pass to them.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad