GDT: Game 20: Vegas Golden Knights @ Nashville Predators | 5:00PM | Bridge(stone) over frozen waters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
:vegas @ :nashville
Vegas Golden Knights @ St Louis Blues
24 November | 5:00PM
Bridgestone Arena | Nashville, TN

:vegas
VGK-F.jpg

VGK-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

:nashville

NSH-F.jpg

NSH-D.jpg

NSH-G.jpg

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Stephie on a freak rush!

That steal by Stone looked like the Stone I know and love.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Is Stephenson a legit 2C?

Because I know he gets help by playing with Pacioretty and Stone but all of his play since he got here suggests he is. And PPG this season despite not playing with them most of it.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Deboer is really good at these challenge things dating back to his SJ days. And the looks on Roy, Carrier, Janmark's face after the goal was waived off are hilarious!

Reactions: Vegan Knight

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Deboer is really good at these challenge things dating back to his SJ days. And the looks on Roy, Carrier, Janmark's face after the goal was waived off are hilarious!

At first I didn't think but when they talked about the stick it makes sense. It went in five hole and that's what covers the five hole.

Wasn't much contact but was enough considering it was in the crease as the shot went off and wasn't forced in, he went in himself.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
At first I didn't think but when they talked about the stick it makes sense. It went in five hole and that's what covers the five hole.

Wasn't much contact but was enough considering it was in the crease as the shot went off and wasn't forced in, he went in himself.

Yea the broadcaster who mentioned the stick being moved has good eyes, I totally did not notice that either. Who was that? Shane Hnidy, right?

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Crazy that’s his first goal of the season. A whole bunch of rookies and unknowns scored before he did.

Reactions: hangman005

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad