GDT: Game 20 | Sens @ Sabres | 7pm SN1, TVAS

DrEasy

Out rumptackling
Oct 3, 2010
Stützville
Is senators game kicked out of hockey night Canada? Great! I can focus on something else and cut budget on Rogers TV.
That's two weeks in a row at least. Hockey Night in Toronto. Don't know why they need to show the Toronto game on both CBC and Sportsnet.

No but that rasmus asplund kid might haha how many rasmus on this team anyways?!

Rasmii?

Btw for those that missed it, it’s don cherry talk/discussion at first intermission

What did they say?

I kissed the first half of the period but they finished strong, did they start well too?

But did it kiss you back?

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
Sorry I’m late, had to deal with Janet the financial advisor again. f***ing Janet!

Oh Ennis my Enjisssss!!!!

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Logan and Duke again, almost.

Paul and Brown sticking to their forecheck like peanut butter to the roof of your mouth and JPG bringing the jam, they do make a good PB&J line.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

Grummbles

Nov 11, 2016
Near Napanee Ontario
Ugh, this Tkachuk debate is so stupid. He's a first liner on our team. On a cup contending team, maybe not. He skates like a kid who came off of a growth spurt and his legs cant keep up to his brain it seems. Once he grows into his body he will be a bonafide 1st liner. Comparing him to players who dont play the same kind of game is pretty silly.

Reactions: TheDebater and h2

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
oh my....laffs imploding :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad