GDT: Game 20 - New York Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings - 10:30pm EST, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
F1046609-6DC1-43E2-BF30-5AB76EEF3D55.jpeg

4724DD7B-4892-4056-8754-1F248C621741.jpeg

New York Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings
10:30pm EST - MSG

29D66A81-0983-4189-8A6F-143597A3EF12.jpeg
CBAA6A47-8AE1-40F3-85F2-5A1F1C1C4C40.jpeg

Injured: Sean Durzi (lower body), Brendan Lemieux (lower body), Quinton Byfield (illness), Alex Iafallo (lower body)

CA51CAF5-B24C-44C0-9764-DBC42E3B241A.jpeg

A678810B-C0E8-4B0D-8B80-2577D35CC94B.gif

Last edited:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
These late night games couldn't have come at a worse time for me (but, I'm assuming us) . All the arrangements for Thanksgiving, cooking, cleaning house (not easy with 3 dogs), work AND 10:30 games. Complete exhaustion will settle in by Wed. night. Might make it through tonight, but Wed. game might be watched on Turkey day. LGR's, I wanna enjoy the Holiday.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
These late night games couldn't have come at a worse time for me (but, I'm assuming us) . All the arrangements for Thanksgiving, cooking, cleaning house (not easy with 3 dogs), work AND 10:30 games. Complete exhaustion will settle in by Wed. night. Might make it through tonight, but Wed. game might be watched on Turkey day. LGR's, I wanna enjoy the Holiday.
It is pretty shitty timing. Lots of people have to wake up earlier than usual ( cook, prepare, travel). Tis the season!

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
Rangers trying to do the impossible tonight. Start a winning streak. Gasp!
They really need to. Why am I so damned pissed at US, and it's actually coupled with the Devils playing so damned well. Complete envy right now, but this is especially necessary for them to string some W's together. Lets face it, right now they are lightyears better than us.

It is pretty shitty timing. Lots of people have to wake up earlier than usual ( cook, prepare, travel). Tis the season!
Didn't even mention the consuming of the alcohol. I need TIME for that!

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
They really need to. Why am I so damned pissed at US, and it's actually coupled with the Devils playing so damned well. Complete envy right now, but this is especially necessary for them to string some W's together. Lets face it, right now they are lightyears better than us.

The most infuriating thing about the team right now is that they are not doing any one thing particularly wrong, and every mistake winds up in the back of the net seemingly. Their underlying numbers look great and Igor looks better and better with every game. Win these back to backs before Thanksgiving and we will all be singing a different tune.

Its on the players now to step up and play with some more pride though. Too much complaining to the refs, too much overpassing, too much complacency with a lead. It's enough already. Were going to have to live with Gerard Vigneualt for another year at least, so it's time for the veterans to set an example. 1 ES goal for Zibanejad is PATHETIC and he should be embarrassed by that. Time for everyone to get their shit together.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I like to try a different approach here. Let’s have a GDT where we only post positive things even if something bad happens.

Here is one example…

Oh Trouba turned over the puck which led to a goal against but hey it wasn’t as bad as that play he made a few games ago and it looked like he really tried to get back there.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
Breakout game. You heard it here first.

jeez what am I getting myself into

Thats what I thought as well. I recently had lasik surgery in both eyes, so that appears very familiar to me. Did one eye at a time though. Too much for my brain to handle. 20-15 now!
laser surgery? How old are you if you don't mind me asking ofc

Reactions: egelband

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
A win tonight going into Anaheim is a big deal. You kind of know you'll get at least 1 point vs the Ducks (no regulation wins) and you're most likely getting 2.

Win tonight, win tomorrow and the standings don't look as jumbled for the Rangers as they are at the current moment.

Tonight is the night I think Lafreniere gets going.

Also, looking at the last 5 game stats, that Adam Fox guy is pretty good.

AceKing21

Oct 19, 2021
Central NY
Why am I so damned pissed at US, and it's actually coupled with the Devils playing so damned well. Complete envy right now, but this is especially necessary for them to string some W's together. Lets face it, right now they are lightyears better than us.

This hits different when you live in the town where the NJD farm team is and everyone is all of the sudden a NJD fan again. I will be down at MSG on Monday watching the NYR-NJD game and I feel its a must win for NY to get back into the thick of things.

Deleted member 23124

I like to try a different approach here. Let’s have a GDT where we only post positive things even if something bad happens.

Here is one example…

Oh Trouba turned over the puck which led to a goal against but hey it wasn’t as bad as that play he made a few games ago and it looked like he really tried to get back there.
Good luck with that.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
This is the second time within a calendar year that Kreider-Zibanejad-One of the kids was one of the best lines in the NHL and Gallant just...

View attachment 611286

...to put some plug there.
tbf that line has been fine with Vesey. ( even slightly bettter according to MoneyPuck, albeit a tiny sample )

The problem is not one person can put the puck in the net at 5v5 besides the 4th line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad