GDT: Game 20: Montreal @ Winnipeg part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shabs

Nov 16, 2017
I predict no penalties this period so the Habs should throw around their weight and lumber a lil bit.

Reactions: David Suzuki

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Looks like Mr OldCraig as checked out for the night. :) Ok grandpa. :sarcasm:

tenor.gif
We should tag him in all ours posts so when he wakes up he has like 293029009320923 notifications.

Thats for sleeping, sucka

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
If I was a coach the only time I would use Weber on the PP would be as a forward. How the hell is Romanov not being used. :eek:

Did Weber always miss the damn net this much? Big blast... that... doesn't even come close to hitting the net. Julien's (Muller's??) power play was always pass to Weber for the big bomb... that hasn't changed yet.

Thoughts? @OldCraig71

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Did Weber always miss the damn net this much? Big blast... that... doesn't even come close to hitting the net. Julien's (Muller's??) power play was always pass to Weber for the big bomb... that hasn't changed yet.
I think it's more Weber that choose to shoot all time, not that it's necessarily the plan.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I remember stories about him when he was first paired with Beaulieu. Apparently he had Nate doing Pushups when he missed the net in practice. :laugh:

Reactions: Runner77

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal

He just honestly looks...35.. he's not a gym rat and probably pounds beer by the gallon..

We all said this trade would be great early and then it would hurt once he reached 34 35...well guess what...were right on schedule lol, ugh, signed til 41.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad