Pre-Game Talk: Game 20: Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators 11/20/21 7:00pm EST SNE, TVAS, TSN 690

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
**News about Bergevin broke while I was making this GDT, so please refrain from personal attacks on MB regarding his COVID status**

Yes, it's a day early but given the mad rush as of late getting the GDT up, I figure I'd save our usual contributors the headache. Game is still over 27 hours away, so lines may change.

people.jpg

lines.JPG

On a serious note, best wishes to Bergy and a speedy recovery.

Go:habsGo

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
Too bad the game is in Montreal, we won't see a banner lifted for [fill the blank]

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
I don't remember ever seeing a Friday Habs game. Not counting playoffs, has it ever happened?

It happens often on back-to-backs. What's really rare is a Habs game on a Friday night without playing on Saturday

Reactions: peate

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
It happens on the road, but I'm having a real hard time remembering a friday home game.

We played a bunch last season

March 19th vs Vancouver on back-to-backs with Saturday (before Covid hit us) + 2 more in April, then again on back-to-backs. I don't know if they would have been there without Covid

Before that, the last time we played on a Friday night at home was April 7th, 2017

Reactions: peate

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
We played a bunch last season

March 19th vs Vancouver on back-to-backs with Saturday (before Covid hit us) + 2 more in April (then again on back-to-backs)

Before that, the last time we played on a Friday night at home was April 7th, 2017

Yeah, the whole covid season was a blitz, especially after they resumed play from the covid outbreak. That's probably why I don't remember.

It was already a condensed schedule, and then they had to condense it even more.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
**News about Bergevin broke while I was making this GDT, so please refrain from personal attacks on MB regarding his COVID status**

Yes, it's a day early but given the mad rush as of late getting the GDT up, I figure I'd save our usual contributors the headache. Game is still over 27 hours away, so lines may change.

View attachment 481869

View attachment 481871

On a serious note, best wishes to Bergy and a speedy recovery.

Go:habsGo

I hope it’s the variant that makes those green ass boogers drip out of your nose…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad