GDT: Game 20: Los Angeles Kings @ Carolina Hurricanes | Sunday, Nov 22 2015 - 10:00AM PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
To have both the Nolan and Martinez bounces go against you, I guess they didn't earn those bounces today with the way they've played most of the game so far.

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA
We played a better period but ended up with a worse result due to penalties. Stay out of the box.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
Kopitar redeemed himself. Nolan rarely does, if ever. He just runs the debt up, 10 minutes a night.

Ron*

Nolan will be in the lineup next game, some of you guys are way too emotional.

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Everyone's mad at Nolan, was it any dumber than what Kopitar did that put us down 2 men?

Like anything else in life, the more you can bring to the table, the more stuff you get away with. If Kopitar messes up, there's at least a chance he can cancel it out with a good play. If Nolan does it, there's a far smaller margin for error.

Ollie Weeks

the sea does not dream of you
Feb 28, 2008
He's a bad hockey player (shrug).

Well, thats not true, he's actually an amazing hockey player. He's just brutal compared to all the other amazing hockey players.

Nolan will be in the lineup next game, some of you guys are way too emotional.

Agree 100%. I'm disappointed in their performance but you can't expect them to win every game and dominate every shift. I'm watching the game at a bar in Catalina and once they went down 3-0, I knew this place would be a train wreck so I came to check it out.

Down by 2 against a crappy team that let them back into the game. The kings have a chance, they just need to get out of their own way.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Agree 100%. I'm disappointed in their performance but you can't expect them to win every game and dominate every shift. I'm watching the game at a bar in Catalina and once they went down 3-0, I knew this place would be a train wreck so I came to check it out.

Down by 2 against a crappy team that let them back into the game. The kings have a chance, they just need to get out of their own way.

It's not the losing, it's how they are losing this one. Stupid is a new way to lose I guess.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
That's a pretty soft call to put a team down two men. Especially since they called it hooking.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
6 PP's for CAR....1 for LA? **** the refs

Maybe doughty shouldn't hit Staal down after the puck has already been gone? Kopitar shouldn't have played the puck with his hand? Nolan shouldn't be a dumbass?

don't blame the refs. Players are just idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad