GDT: GAME #20 - Happy Thanksgiving 7:30 PM - BRUINS at Ottawa - NESN, TSN5, RDS2, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
This team doesn't need to trade one of the few offensive talents for a defensive player!

Oh...I hadn't noticed.

Anyway...*sigh*...balancing the offensive and defensive needs is tough...Rounding out the D is really priority 1 for me. The Morrows, McQuaids, and K. Millers era needs to go.

You gotta think Spooner was marked for death since Backes. I never bought the wing idea long term. Just think DS thinks Spooner + + is Trouba or something.

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Need to cut Kevan some slack since he's just getting back from injury but I'm glad management is so aware of the need to improve our transition game, that's why they handed out multi year contracts to McQuaid and Miller and kept both on the roster yet again.

Unless one of them or both get injured, Bruins have no chance. Can't make the playoffs with 33% of the D being them.

So unskilled it hurts.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
If Ryan Spooner made the pass that Krejci just did, he'd be watching from the Pressbox vs. Calgary tomorrow.

catsmasher

Mar 8, 2012
Blow this team up , starting with the front office... keep Bergy marchand , pasta and Carlo.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
They should switch spooner and krejci and put Marchand and Backes together again as well. Marchand has been brutal these past two games. Turning the puck over and trying to do too much.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Honestly the whole team looks like hot garbage right now. A little bummed I've wasted my thanksgiving night watching this with my poor gf bored on the couch
now passed out. If this game says anything about this team it's that a real rebuild is still needed. Sorry Prime players bye bye. Give me all ya' first roundas' at the deadline.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Lazy soft play by Krejci and ridiculously stupid defensive read by McQuaid.

When does Chara come back?

BadBruins

Aug 10, 2005
PEI
2nd line is so ****ing slow and methodical.

Signing McQuaid and K.Miller long term in back-to-back summers is proving to be just as dumb as it seemed on paper.

tburns21

Jul 22, 2015
Krug is playing some embarrassing hockey tonight. I know it may be a one off but that 2nd pairing tonight is just god awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad