GDT: [Game #20] Dallas Stars @ Winnipeg Jets – 7:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #20 – 11/28/2023 – 7:00 PM CT – BSSWX
Canada Life Centre

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Winnipeg Jets
12-5-2, 26 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 12-6-2, 26 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

B8LzW5E.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

ztUaXq7.png

Winnipeg Jets

Connor - Scheifele - Iafallo
Perfetti - Namestnikov - Ehlers
Niederreiter - Lowry - Appleton
Barron - Gustafsson - Jonsson-Fjallby

Morrissey - Demelo
Dillon - Pionk
Samberg - Schmidt

Hellebuyck

2fmwd0w.png

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
This is the part of the thread where we speculate with negativity in hopes none of it comes true, right?

Third regulation loss? An inconceivable Suter/Hakanpaa pairing to play 25-30mins over the course of the game? Am I doing this right?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Have we beat the Jets with Bowness actually behind the bench yet?

I know we've beat them since he started coaching there, but I think he was absent for those games.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Ha, I ran into Chris Kattan at a Vietnamese restaurant this Summer. He sees a local news gal.

But he swaps jerseys almost as much as Snoop :D

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
There's another really long ceremony going on for Hockey fights Cancer (forcefield)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
I would cancel if I had to deal with this every night.. might be worth switching to the away feed so I can avoid that LIVE SPORTS, ACTION, DO DO, DO DO, DO DO, EVERY GAME, DO DO DO DO, FLASHING HIGLIGHTS, DO DO DO DO

KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol. Only time I've ever seen that is when the broadcast is over. Any of the other team's games I've watched on there, I've just gotten regular commercials.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
Lol. Only time I've ever seen that is when the broadcast is over. Any of the other team's games I've watched on there, I've just gotten regular commercials.
ESPN+ changed recently and loops the same 15-second ad (with audio) over and over continuously until the game feed comes back. It is OBNOXIOUS

I would cancel if I had to deal with this every night.. might be worth switching to the away feed so I can avoid that LIVE SPORTS, ACTION, DO DO, DO DO, DO DO, EVERY GAME, DO DO DO DO, FLASHING HIGLIGHTS, DO DO DO DO

KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't actually pay for it, so I just have to deal with it and keep the remote handy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad