GDT: Game 20: 11/22: Dance With The Devil: Bruins @ NJ Devils 7pm ET NESN, 98.5 FM - Dobby in goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Continuing the bare bones GDT for one more night.

Congrats on the call up Grizz!

Happy Thanksgiving HF Family!

If you are traveling, please be safe!

There will be a pretty GDT for Black Friday because it's Black Friday.

Reactions: Oates2Neely

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Let`s hope the boys can keep er` going, the Devils have come back down to earth a bit after a terrific start so they`ll be hungry too. For many moons I`d avoid a B`s/Devils tilt as the Devs were gawd awful boring but they aren`t that these days so looking forward to the tilt tonight.

My head must be in Christmas mode as I set the laptop up last night, hooked it up to the big screen for my stream of this game thinking it was last night:)

Reactions: Oates2Neely and BMC

Krupp

Apr 6, 2012
God, it feels like it's been a long time since these guys last played....

It's getting old having to wait a thousand years in between games.

Reactions: StrBender

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
God, it feels like it's been a long time since these guys last played....

It's getting old having to wait a thousand years in between games.

Normally I would agree with you but with all the injuries the Bruins have had 4 days off gives guys who are dinged up a chance to heal. And Chara can certainly use the rest.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Let`s hope the boys can keep er` going, the Devils have come back down to earth a bit after a terrific start so they`ll be hungry too. For many moons I`d avoid a B`s/Devils tilt as the Devs were gawd awful boring but they aren`t that these days so looking forward to the tilt tonight.

My head must be in Christmas mode as I set the laptop up last night, hooked it up to the big screen for my stream of this game thinking it was last night:)
So, Charlie Moore Outdoors didn't quite do it for you?

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Bruce Cassidy still trying to fit the pieces together - The Boston Globe

Bruce Cassidy
is the Bruins’ puzzlemaster. He has pieces scattered around the ice and more in the locker room, some of them key pieces that connect to many others, and some of them just the common edge pieces. The coach’s job is to fit them together and create a recognizable picture.
With the team on a two-game win streak, he wants to assemble an effective lineup quickly to keep that little roll going. At practice Tuesday at Warrior Ice Arena, three players took to the ice wearing red noncontact jerseys, meaning Cassidy can’t work them into the puzzle Wednesday against the New Jersey Devils.
After practice, Cassidy turned over his puzzle pieces to get a closer look. Brad Marchand (undisclosed injury), who has missed five of the last seven games, skated, but is out Wednesday. Torey Krug (upper-body injury) skated but won’t travel with the team to New Jersey. David Backes skated but is still recovering from his colon surgery. Anders Bjork (undisclosed) did not skate, and Cassidy said he’ll be out until next week. Ryan Spooner (groin pull) skated through his first full practice since Oct. 15 and Cassidy said he expected to have a further conversation with the 25-year-old forward about his ability to play against New Jersey.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I will start watching this one around 830 at work on my phone . Anyone ever watch a hockey game on a phone ? It’s a different kind of experience. You just have to go with the play as it is often hard to recognize individual players . I wonder who will be in goal ? Doesn’t matter , Bruins will eke out a win 3-2 .

Reactions: Ladyfan

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I will start watching this one around 830 at work on my phone . Anyone ever watch a hockey game on a phone ? It’s a different kind of experience. You just have to go with the play as it is often hard to recognize individual players . I wonder who will be in goal ? Doesn’t matter , Bruins will eke out a win 3-2 .

Yeah I have Game Center so if the Mrs. Is hogging the TV I'll watch on my phone. The TV is tough sometimes because the wi fi speed lags on AppleTv it seems.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Continuing the bare bones GDT for one more night.

Congrats on the call up Grizz!

Happy Thanksgiving HF Family!

If you are traveling, please be safe!

There will be a pretty GDT for Black Friday because it's Black Friday.
If it ain’t broke....:yo:

Let’s go Bruins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad